The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

Actually Black Lightning has the worst ratings this season
1579216413510.png

i don't think Flash has bad ratings, as bad as the writing is.

Hell- Supernatural is on it's 120th season... it's about time they ended that show
No. I think overall CW works on lowered expectations when it comes to ratings so it's okay for them but would be low on any other network.

I mean it takes a lot for their shows to get cancelled. Their reboot of Dynasty is still going while airing on Fridays.

Part of the reason they can work this way is cuz the budgets for their shows are much smaller and they don't pay as much to shoot the majority of their shows in Vancouver.

how many dedication are they gon have for oliver?

he must have been thanked at least a 1000 times

its nice that they consolidated all the cw-verse heroes in one earth i guess, its funny that its the earth-prime and not the dceu though :lol:

not the best crossover but it set up the future i guess for all the tv shows, i guess dceu is just to be determined

weird that all of the dcu app shows are all on different earths

gl-byke? :lol: they shouldt have tried to get reynolds

i know theres a new gl series coming but to use reynoldsverse was comical (its on hbo now actually)

gleek means the twins are coming?

its also funny cw with all the flak with give them with their leather bound budget costumes did apocalypse better than fox

now its back to waiting until next years crossover :lol:

Thats what i was thinking too with anti-montior

Never understood the teasing and Easter egging of Diggle as GL.

Its a made up character for the show right?

EDIT

Oh I see they made him Stewart in the finale. Meh :lol:

Is stewart his middle name?

I saw he has his daughter Sarah again who barry erased before.

Is stewart his middle name?

I saw he has his daughter Sarah again who barry erased before.
Apparently Diggle was his middle name this entire time and they reveal in the finale it's Stewart.

Yeah nice touch with his kids. I remember he had one and Barry changed time and then he had the opposite sex. Now looks like twins

Back
Top Bottom