The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

Real talk if its one thing this show has accomplished is to make Reverse Flash one of the greatest supervillains on tv.

Fam killed Barry's mom and had his daughter erased.

Zoom gotta show back up and kill Joe.

Thats how I understood it. Future Nora got erased from the current timeline. Nora will be born in the current timeline.
Yeah it just wont be the same exact version.

is there a batwoman thread?

bwn101e_0193ra.jpg

CW schedule

SUNDAY
8PM Batwoman
9PM Supergirl

MONDAY
8PM All American
9PM Black Lightning

TUESDAY
8PM The Flash
9PM Arrow

WEDNESDAY
8PM Riverdale
9PM Nancy Drew

THURSDAY
8PM Supernatural
9PM Legacies

FRIDAY
8PM Charmed
9PM Dynasty

Im so burned out from superhero shows/movies I dont know if I wanna add another mediocre cw show even though it looks decent I just know they'll eff it up by season 2.
I know I'll be adding Watchmen to my list

I hope they don’t cancel In The Dark, maybe it’ll be a midseason show again next year. Lead actress is my milk of magnesia.

I hope they don’t cancel In The Dark, maybe it’ll be a midseason show again next year. Lead actress is my milk of magnesia.
It hit me after the first ep she was on Shameless in a few lesbian scenes with sexy *** Jessica szor :evil:

bwn101e_0193ra.jpg

CW schedule

SUNDAY
8PM Batwoman
9PM Supergirl

MONDAY
8PM All American
9PM Black Lightning

TUESDAY
8PM The Flash
9PM Arrow

WEDNESDAY
8PM Riverdale
9PM Nancy Drew

THURSDAY
8PM Supernatural
9PM Legacies

FRIDAY
8PM Charmed
9PM Dynasty

No thread. Feel free to make one.

Does it say what date this starts?

bwn101e_0193ra.jpg

CW schedule

SUNDAY
8PM Batwoman
9PM Supergirl

MONDAY
8PM All American
9PM Black Lightning

TUESDAY
8PM The Flash
9PM Arrow

WEDNESDAY
8PM Riverdale
9PM Nancy Drew

THURSDAY
8PM Supernatural
9PM Legacies

FRIDAY
8PM Charmed
9PM Dynasty

UGH.......:smh::smh::smh:. That cringe worthy dialogue. And why does the batsuit have a breast plate??

It’s aight. Mainly watch to look at her. The situations she gets in are crazy but it’s good to see a show with an original premise and it’s different.

Arrowverse started the TV Superhero wave? I wouldn't go that far. I've yet to meet anyone in the real world that watches Arrow.

I'd give that credit to Smallville and the MCU

"ignited a tv superhero revolution" probably means a shared universe between shows and actually interacting with each other

MCU doesn't really have that outside of the Netflix show but the CW shows began before all of those... for the most part MCU is still a cinematic universe

i havent really watched any of these shows the past season or two :lol:

but yeah arrow was killed by ras al ghul and then resurrected and i think that is where it all pretty much went down the hill... i mean it was already in a bit of a slope before that but afterwards it was more a landslide

I saw the most recent season was on Netflix so I watched the last episode to see how it ended. It didn't end, I thought that was the last season but it's not.

for which show? arrow?

i think amell just started shooting the last season a few days ago...

Yeah, arrow. I thought he died at the end but that weird costume guy just brought him somewhere and then Felicity went to join him like 20 years later.

oh yeah i think dude has "died" at least 5 times since the series started :lol:

but yeah i didnt see the last season so i dont know

felicity is suppose to be gone too, shes leaving before the final season iirc

i watched the most recent season on netflix too. i never watched the elseworlds crossover event but The Monitor is the name of the "weird costume guy"

Back
Top Bottom