The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

damn, tom welling might as well comeback too

CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS Crossover Will See Both Brandon Routh & Tyler Hoechlin Suit Up As SUPERMAN

Deadline has learned that both Tyler Hoechlin and Brandon Routh will suit up as Superman for the highly anticipated crossover, which is set to air this fall.

Routh, who currently stars on DC's Legends of Tomorrow, will reprise his role as Clark Kent/Superman for the first time in well over a decade, having originally played the Man of Steel in 2006 in Bryan Singer's Superman Returns.

The five-part "Crisis on Infinite Earths" will easily be The CW's most ambitious crossover yet and will see the heroes from Supergirl, The Flash, Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow and Batwoman unite to stop a common enemy. The first three installments will air in December with the final two chapters airing in January.

^^ that's actually really cool... they better used the same costume as in superman returns too! Dean Cain anyone???

yeah i thought they were gonna cancel arrow or something, that's why he died....

^^ that's actually really cool... they better used the same costume as in superman returns too! Dean Cain anyone???

yeah i thought they were gonna cancel arrow or something, that's why he died....

Next season is the last one for Arrow

routh playing KC Supes

D_9FWDRUcAAVKPi.jpg:large

i dont understand why they introduced that Godspeed speedster for one episode only to be easily defeated

wait... so who's the villain in the new season?

also, i thought cisco was gone - or did he just do away with his powers?

i dont understand why they introduced that Godspeed speedster for one episode only to be easily defeated
He'll return and easily be defeated again.
wait... so who's the villain in the new season?

also, i thought cisco was gone - or did he just do away with his powers?
Bloodbath or something.

Its some dumb villain name. Cisco got rid of his powers and this season is his last.

Damn, I was hoping he was gone.

Danielle had shortly after said she was considering leaving as well but made it seem it was still a ways off.

He created and developed the cure so I'm sure he knows how to undo it.

Probably in some situation where only his powers can help.

They hyped up the cure as a permanent decision

Pretty weak if suddenly they can just take its finality back

They hyped up the cure as a permanent decision

Pretty weak if suddenly they can just take its finality back
Even if the cure itself is permanent - which I dont think it is - all they'd have to do is re-expose Cisco to dark matter.

Even if the cure itself is permanent - which I dont think it is - all they'd have to do is re-expose Cisco to dark matter.

I'm pretty sure the upcoming Crisis crossover event will pretty much give Cisco enough juices to "VIBE" his powers back

They needed to be a bit more secretive. To me its kinda clear after this crisis they're destroying/merging a few universes and all of the shows will be set in the same universe with a remade history.

Black Lightning universe included.

BATMAN: TAS Star Kevin Conroy Will Play An Older Bruce Wayne In CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTH's Crossover

During The CW's TCA panel earlier today, some major new details were revealed about the upcoming five-part "Crisis on Infinite Earths" crossover. For starters, Black Lightning's involvement in the event has now been confirmed (despite the fact his adventures don't take place in the Arrowverse) along with another major surprise.

Kevin Conroy, who played Bruce Wayne/Batman in Batman: The Animated Series and the Arkham series of video games, will be playing "Bruce Wayne from the future" during this event.

He presumably won't be suiting up but is probably from the same world as Brandon Routh's "Kingdom Come" Superman. In other news, the schedule for the event has been revealed, and The CW is going to keep up waiting over a month for the final two chapters in this five episode crossover:

Supergirl: Sunday, Dec. 8 at 8/7c (special time)
Batwoman: Monday, Dec. 9 at 8 pm (special day)
The Flash: Tuesday, Dec. 10 at 8 pm

Arrow: Tuesday, Jan. 14 at 8 pm (special time)
DC’s Legends of Tomorrow: Tuesday, Jan. 14 at 9 pm (special episode)

Back
Top Bottom