The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

Not sure how I feel about them encroaching on the DC streaming world, but **** it actually looks kinda cool.

I expected too much from this.

So far this is more like the past crossovers where they spam a bunch of faceless goons for them to fight like those lame *** Dominator aliens and less like Earth-X and Elseworlds.

At least Oliver is dead (in the most stupid and anticlimactic way) :pimp: Probably gonna come back to life to sacrifice himself again but w/e.

cw is usually on point with their females but that lois is just a miscast, she is like supes mom then they have her share screen with smallville lois as karas mom and she looks better and younger but now shes gon be in the show with this clownfish supes

first episode is underwhelming but next episode should pick up with kingdom come supes and bruce (kingdom come ww is in film ironically) and hopefully see welling in the suit as well

cw is usually on point with their females but that lois is just a miscast, she is like supes mom then they have her share screen with smallville lois as karas mom and she looks better and younger but now shes gon be in the show with this clownfish supes
So trash. Cant believe the CW is wasting money and resources on giving them a show. You got so many unused DC characters or teams they can make a show for.

first episode is underwhelming but next episode should pick up with kingdom come supes and bruce (kingdom come ww is in film ironically) and hopefully see welling in the suit as well
Better so far. At least writing wise.

Still doubting Welling puts on a suit :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Monitor: Okay...ummm.. Wasn't expecting Oliver to die so quick so umm yeah, I got the book of destiny again as a back up. So uhhhhh..... Let's find these paragons so they can save the multiverse for us. We already got hope even though her planet was destroyed. So let's go find variant Clark and the bat of the future.

Kate: My bad. I killed future Bruce.

Monitor: Uhhhh. You're the paragon of courage!

I liked how Welling's entire cameo was just to reveal he eventually gave up his powers for his kids and Lex is the president. Still wish Rosenbaum did the cameo too.

You know what's really bothering me. All those dopplegangers that they brought over from Earth 38, what's going to happen with them?

Or are we to assume all the dopplegangers didn't survive and make it to Earth 1

i haven't even watched any of the episodes yet.

wanted to wait and watch it all at once, but i'm afraid that it'll just be one big cluster f*** of a crisis....

They getting fast and wild with the cameos. Never watched Lucifer but :lol: @ him knowing Constantine and pronouncing his name wrong on purpose.

You know what's really bothering me. All those dopplegangers that they brought over from Earth 38, what's going to happen with them?

Or are we to assume all the dopplegangers didn't survive and make it to Earth 1
I imagine they're still on the ships or held up in one facility unrevealed to the ppl of earth 1.

Regardless im pretty sure by the end of this the universes of Flash/Arrow/Batwoman, Supergirl's, and Black Lightning's will be merged in to one and they'll all exist on one earth with their history intact. Some or all may even think this was how it always was.

What a cop out.

A Flash has to die, all those future news and warnings and timelines about Barry disappearing just for OG Flash to take his place. Problem there is they did this exact same thing a few seasons ago when a speedster had to stay in the speed force "forever" and the other Jay Garrick Flash Shipp plays did it.

Same with Oliver. Did they just make him the Spectre? :lol: :smh: Just to keep him involved. Dude randomly shows up and tells him follow your destiny.

Also what the ****, Jan 14th? :lol: :smh: :stoneface:

Low-key this entire crossover is ripping off Infinity War and Endgame. Erasing earths and ppl leading to erasing the majority of the heroes, leaving a core group to try and win after they "lost". If this ends in some "epic" war with all the heroes resurrected and a bunch more cameos taking on the Anti-Monitor thats a dead give away :lol:

Last edited:
technically a dcu streaming show but i believe stargirl will air on cw after it initially airs there

why layla as am got to do sw move on diggle when supes cant even touch him/her?

routh as supes should just main the new supes show instead

just write your name to replace supes? :lol:

dumb that this doesnt conclude til next year :smh:

got to say though, the clip of the og flash show before he was dusted was a nice touch

I kinda liked the Flash episode. Best one in this crossover for sure. I honestly dont understand how anyone can watch Supergirl on a regular basis :lol:. I watched the second season and hated it.

You could tell they didn’t bring over the Black Lightning writers over. They had Jefferson sounding like a broken record, BY ANY MEANS

I haven't watched Flash in years but I am still a watcher on this thread. I saw the Tom Welling Superman tie in for Crisis, GOD **** the dude playing Lex. Horrible.

I was like DAMN dude is so trash, if they couldn't get Rosenbaum don't bother bringing Lex back. Dude is easily the best Lex we ever got.

You could tell they didn’t bring over the Black Lightning writers over. They had Jefferson sounding like a broken record, BY ANY MEANS
You can tell they only watched some of the first season or so :lol:

Had Jefferson quoting lines/q&a he taught his students from an ep he has not repeated since :rofl:

After sharing tragedies, I wondered if they were gonna keep having Barry correctly guess black writers. Reminds you he was raised by a black man.

Last edited:
I haven't watched Flash in years but I am still a watcher on this thread. I saw the Tom Welling Superman tie in for Crisis, GOD **** the dude playing Lex. Horrible.

I was like DAMN dude is so trash, if they couldn't get Rosenbaum don't bother bringing Lex back. Dude is easily the best Lex we ever got.

They didn't bring in Cryer as Lex for this event. He was brought in for the recent season of Supergirl. Its under the Superman umbrella and Supergirl is just a spinoff derivative female Superman so of course there's a Lena Luther who has a brother named Lex thats been doing his own thing.

If you look at how lame their Superman is, that Lex is quite fitting as antagonist. Dude got overshadowed by Routh's Superman :lol: and even more so Welling back as Clark.

So yeah they didnt really bring Lex back. Its just a new show.

routh should have donned the superman returns costume and welling should have donned the kingdom come.

Did welling not want to wear the costume or is it how the writers wanted it?

yah i think its welling who just doesnt want to wear the suit

the final scene where he opens his shirt to show the shield, iirc, he had to be talked into it

Back
Top Bottom