The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

Notice how CW is getting so cheap they dont wanna pay Ralph to be in every episode. He's there for one, out the next :lol:
Been like that the whole season.

Nora wild dumb. Got her friend killed, helping bank robbers escape, getting Thawne to help her, getting pep talks like Barry, etc. :smh:

Notice how CW is getting so cheap they dont wanna pay Ralph to be in every episode. He's there for one, out the next :lol:
Been like that the whole season.
Some eps he's there and no use of powers at all :lol: Just stands around to make quips.

Felt bad for Nora’s fine ***

But then I got mad at her for letting her friend die without proper training first.

Next week bout to be some MAD drama tho!

I think if they keep her on she will get the Wally West treatment next season.

Ah man! I aint know a new episode came on last night.

I got so many shows to catch up on it's not even funny :smh:.

I really enjoyed last week's episode. I could be prisoner of da moment but was this the best epsiode this season or one of em at least?

I was about to say he was 100% right about everything. There shpuld be no arguments. He laid out all of the right irrefutable points and then got Iris on the bs she be trying to get others on.

And the thing about it is Barry is right. Thawne is up to something.

Rest of the ep was meh. Killer Frost dad dying, Norah going bad, etc.

Last edited:
He is no good. It wasnt revealed but he was banking on Cicada being caught and stopped to somehow lead to him breaking out of prison but things changed with future Cicada time traveling to the past.

It took me until today to realize Cecille was that annoying girl Caryn form 3rd Rock from the Sun when I checked her imdb :rofl:
latest

Its crazy that they're now figuring out Thawne's negative speed force and how he's been travelling to the past.

DAMN didn't think they would introduce her so soon, I guess it is easier to get her into the universe verus Batman or Superman. I would find it funny if they did an episode with Legends of Tomorrow and Superman, just for the jokes between Superman and Brandon Routh.

DAMN didn't think they would introduce her so soon, I guess it is easier to get her into the universe verus Batman or Superman. I would find it funny if they did an episode with Legends of Tomorrow and Superman, just for the jokes between Superman and Brandon Routh.

She was introduced in the Big Crossover at the start of the esason

She's very likely going to take over Arrow's slot when that wraps up early next year.

Yeah she was in like 2 episodes of that crossover.

Its a Gotham on the same earth as Flash and Arrow.

Looking @ that little teaser vid she almost looks to beautiful to play the role.

Wow Barry is the king of Ls.

First these fools are still committing to the let ppl agree to take the cure nonsense. Asking a little girl that while evil future self is looking to wipe you out and you never beat her.

Then ****ing Thawne is the real bad guy and fam orchestrates events where the new timeline erases Nora :rofl: Thawne wins again.

Last edited:
Felt bad for Nora Bae being depleted from the new timeline.

Thawne really is the Goat villain on the show dude really had a plan to snap Nora outta the timeline so he can get away! SAVAGE!

They really setting up this Infinite Crisis, hopefully it delivers for CW standards

ah... got it.

they made it seem like nora was never gonna be born. that version they had will cease to exist, not nora as a whole....

thanks!

Back
Top Bottom