The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

Yeah, I'm hoping for Oliver and Arrow to die.

Legends has been horrible, mercy kill it.

That just leaves Batwoman replacing one of the shows.

I actually think the CW should take their chance of making a modern Justice Society tv show. Adding only some of the heroes who no longer have shows and introducing some new ones with cameos from Flash and I guess Supergirl and Black Lightning if Crisis goes the way I think it does.

Yeah, I'm hoping for Oliver and Arrow to die.

Legends has been horrible, mercy kill it.

That just leaves Batwoman replacing one of the shows.

I actually think the CW should take their chance of making a modern Justice Society tv show. Adding only some of the heroes who no longer have shows and introducing some new ones with cameos from Flash and I guess Supergirl and Black Lightning if Crisis goes the way I think it does.

The JsA will be explored in the Stargirl series on the DCU streaming service . It looks like it’s shaping up basically to be a show about the JSA through her eyes. I eventually think the CW is gonna scale further back the DCU grows .

The JsA will be explored in the Stargirl series on the DCU streaming service . It looks like it’s shaping up basically to be a show about the JSA through her eyes. I eventually think the CW is gonna scale further back the DCU grows .
Still different universes.

Stargirl's JSA will be a bit more comic accurate with the roster I assume from some of the other cast I've heard about.

What I suggested was basically the JL. Its just JSA in name only cuz I figure DC would hold back on that.

CW isn't really scaling back as of now. They're most likely canceling Arrow and LoT and bringing in Batwoman and one other new show.

Black Lightning has been trash this season
I tried to like the show early on, but the show just seems so small time. I think back on Smallville days the show was localized in the high school but it just didn't feel so small. Sorry hard to explain, and I like the lead ever since Hart of Dixie with the wife.

Ok so I've probably missed every King Shark episode cuz I don't know about any of this backstory :lol:

I tended not to care cuz the cgi was so bad so I guess I wasn't paying enough attention.

King Shark from another earth died and had a wife? That wife came to this earth to help this king shark? When?

Also crazily enough, the cgi looks pretty good for king shark and grodd so far. This what they got their budget to spend on with no extended scenes of Barry getting dragged by an evil speedster.

Last edited:
Yeah, not much hype or excitement.

Pretty predictable with the daughter saving uncle this so if you saw the previous ep when they were in her head.

When Reverse Flash said a new timeline is being born and something or someone is coming I was hoping it was a new speedster coming to **** **** up.

Back
Top Bottom