The Flash officially coming back to TV after 20+ years!

The first series didn't have a chance since the gulf war was going on and CBS kept changing the timeslot. But it was still a good show for it's time. Mark Hamill as the trickster :pimp:

For anyone that's interested, the entire 26 episodes are on YouTube.

If that's your tattoo, then marry me! 

I would watch this show religiously! You don't even want to know how much Flash merchandise I own...

I do! :lol: yes its my tattoo, got it done in January... I have a few Flash merchandize myself... He's the man :pimp: :pimp:

My only question is... Who can fight Flash?

When they started using actual science to explain dudes superpowers, Flash's speed is so great and the force of his punches so powerful he can kill dudes instantly before they even realize dude has already clapped their shoulders.

Professor Zoom. Aka - Reverse Flash.

I've never seen this show, so I don't know which Flash they use. Is it Barry or Wally?

^ ^ ^
They said they'll use Barry Allen. They also mentioned the accident that gave him his powers (so that will open up the meta-human possibility in the more realistic world of the show) and it can't be Wally because he got his powers due to Barry.

captain cold, the trickster, boomerang, etc..

With todays technology, There should be no excuses for a modern Flash show to not be better than the 1990 show.

Back
Top Bottom