The flyest homeless...........

that i ever seen!

me and my bro were go out to the club and there is a row of homeless people laying in the street and i look down and i see these bad boys

023cq6.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

if u got pic of homless rockin heat post em!
"dont look down yeah them jay's on my feet"

mr wendal...if you're in your late 20's or early 30's you'll know who i'm talkin about...
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

theres already a post about this...it wqas called bums waering heat or something
(Founder)
T E A M I C E

*WANTED ALL SZ. 11.5 OR 12*
Spacejams
Sport Blue VI
White Infra VI
Pure V

these look fake to me
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

Quote:
mr wendal...if you're in your late 20's or early 30's you'll know who i'm talkin about...
Team Negrodamus
... because that's comin from a black man.
(Team Founder)
Buminator
"I had a great summer. I tested positive for being handsome."

Quote:
i woul of gave him 20 for them dope!

I wouldn't want to touch anything that a homeless has had on. That's B.O. you can never wash off. Anyone remember that episode of Seinfeld? The one where he goes into that restaurant and when they pick up the car from the valet it stinked up? Well imagine walking around in shoes with some stank following you everywhere.

Quote:
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"to glorify God by being a faithful steward of all that is entrusted to us and to have a positive influence on all who come in contact with Chick-fil-A."

where did all these 'bums rockin heat' threads come from :x
sick.gif
I Shine Cause I Grindtheres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin​

Back
Top Bottom