The future of Flight Club

yup^^^^^herdin sheep for free......
^so true....

P.s. No offence to anyone,but,as I read on,some of yall dudes talk about flight club like MJ,Tinker,and Gentry personally picked yall to be part of the forbeslist or something,RELAX..I mean the invites were limited,but they were RANDOM,not hand picked for crying out loud,lmao...oh and news flash,JB can do what theywant,how they want,we are all still hearded sheep.
smh.gif

Are you talking about flightclubny.com?

Because I seen %$%$ there that is exclusive and extreamly hard to find at times ...

Then of course that regular people bringing the kicks there for sale ... So excuse my ignorance and please tell me what flight club are ya talking about?

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Are you talking about flightclubny.com?

Because I seen %$%$ there that is exclusive and extreamly hard to find at times ...

Then of course that regular people bringing the kicks there for sale ... So excuse my ignorance and please tell me what flight club are ya talking about?

we're talking about the flight club site that was created by JB to release "limited" merchandise

oh ok .. i wonder if flight club ny or la patten their store name cause if they did I would be suing right about now .. LMAO ...

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

I heard a RUMOR of the motorsport 4s being on there...
I heard the same thing. That would certainly be a pleasant surprise.
I think the "club" needs a little more time to get the ball rolling. Remember, it just started and they barely released the 15s in December.

I swear nike/brand jordan are stuck in 96' with their websites.... it takes them forever to update, they don't take advantage of selling directly totheir customers, the don't have any forums, and they go down at any moment

People just aren't saying anything about it. I called Nike customer service and they were completely useless, and actually very dumb. I know someone hereknows whats releasing, but for whatever reason we cannot be told

Though today marks the just over two mark period that Flight Club has been in existence, I agree it's been kinda silent. Perhaps the people that workbehind the scenes of the Brand that forsaw the XVs being released on that website can shed some light on what FC has planned for it's Jan-Feb time period.Hopefully in the next two weeks they will drop something or start e-mailing, I'd put money on the fact that some sort of XX3 will be available there sincethat's what Feb. is dedicated towards, I'm NOT SPREADING RUMORS though.

Be patient NT. I'm glad JB isn't releasing too much in the Flight Club, so it gives me time to save. If Flight Club is a flop, at least I have extradough to buy other Js.

^so true....

P.s. No offence to anyone,but,as I read on,some of yall dudes talk about flight club like MJ,Tinker,and Gentry personally picked yall to be part of the forbeslist or something,RELAX..I mean the invites were limited,but they were RANDOM,not hand picked for crying out loud,lmao...oh and news flash,JB can do what theywant,how they want,we are all still hearded sheep.
smh.gif

^^^^^IM FEEL THE SAME WAY.......
ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE SAYING THEY WISH THEY COULD HAVE THE XX3ON THERE BUT ...WHY THEN ALL U WOULD GET IS PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT HOW THE SITE CRASHED......ANDPEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE PACKAGES BEING SOLD ON THERE
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
..GET OVER IT ...WHAT WHOULD YA DO IF U COULDNT BUY ANY JORDAN ON LINE ....WHOULD U STOP BUYING THEM ?NO U WOULDNT ,SO STOP BEING LAZY AND GO GET WHATU WANT...AND AS FAR AS SPENDING SO MUCH MONEY AND JB GIVES U SPEACIAL THINGS...THATS JUST DUMB,I DONT BUY A BUNCH OF THE RELEASES ANY MORE ,BUT I DO SPEND ALOTON PLAYER EXCLUSIVES...AND BUYING THINGS LIKE THAT IS THE WAY TO GO IF U WANT SOMETHING THAT ALOT OF PEOPLE DONT HAVE ,NOT JUST ONLINE RELEASE ....AND WHOCARES WHAT EVERYONE HAS BUY STUFF BKUS U LIKE IT....

Originally Posted by boogiethedon

WORD IT SAYS JAN-FEB AND I NEED SOMETHING EVERYBODY AINT GONNA HAVE.
I GUESS THAT MEANS YOU WANT TO BE RAY ALLEN, RIP 32, JOE JOHNSON, OR MAYBE MJ HIMSELF...

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

^so true....

P.s. No offence to anyone,but,as I read on,some of yall dudes talk about flight club like MJ,Tinker,and Gentry personally picked yall to be part of the forbes list or something,RELAX..I mean the invites were limited,but they were RANDOM,not hand picked for crying out loud,lmao...oh and news flash,JB can do what they want,how they want,we are all still hearded sheep.
smh.gif

^^^^^IM FEEL THE SAME WAY.......
ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE SAYING THEY WISH THEY COULD HAVE THE XX3ON THERE BUT ...WHY THEN ALL U WOULD GET IS PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT HOW THE SITE CRASHED......AND PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE PACKAGES BEING SOLD ON THERE
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
..GET OVER IT ...WHAT WHOULD YA DO IF U COULDNT BUY ANY JORDAN ON LINE ....WHOULD U STOP BUYING THEM ?NO U WOULDNT ,SO STOP BEING LAZY AND GO GET WHAT U WANT...AND AS FAR AS SPENDING SO MUCH MONEY AND JB GIVES U SPEACIAL THINGS...THATS JUST DUMB,I DONT BUY A BUNCH OF THE RELEASES ANY MORE ,BUT I DO SPEND ALOT ON PLAYER EXCLUSIVES...AND BUYING THINGS LIKE THAT IS THE WAY TO GO IF U WANT SOMETHING THAT ALOT OF PEOPLE DONT HAVE ,NOT JUST ONLINE RELEASE ....AND WHO CARES WHAT EVERYONE HAS BUY STUFF BKUS U LIKE IT....
Personally, i just wanna buy something already!! XV's are a no go, sorry JB try again

Flight Club is pointless.

It was another marketing gimmick.

I still don't know why people feel as if it is an "exclusive' club.

I am glad nothing releases on there, I would rather buy my shoes from somewhere else.

I heard bout motorsport iv possibly being releasedon there as well.

Didn't people say only 22 stores were listed for the xx3's? Maybe Flight Club will be store 23

From Kixandthecity.com see flightclub does have a future..........................Following up on the release of the "Black/Red" Air Jordan XV Retroin December, Jordan Brand's Flight Club is set to release the "Black/Green Bean" Air Jordan Fusion XII Premier as part of the exclusive onlinestore's Jan/Feb release. According to Jordan Brand's release date schedule, the "Black/Green Bean" AJF12 is set to release on 2/2.

We will continue to track this release as details unfold.

Tech Info:

02/02/2008 AJF12 Premier
318547-031 Black/Green Bean-Varsity Red
$160

Back
Top Bottom