scronny
Originally Posted by BTK

scronny
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
usc.jpg
ron_blog.jpg

If u gradually work out, you don't get stretch marks like that, nor a receding hair line and crazy jaw like that, (is he working out his face? -pause) Sorry to say to all you lebron stans who have no perceptive skills to see the reality of it all. All I gotta say is the truth always comes to light, word to mark mcguire.

laugh.gif
@ Lebron being roided up or on HGH.

Let's be real. If Lebron's body is the end result, why hasn't there been an influx of dudes getting juiced up to be bowling balls driving down the lane?

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

are you $%!**@@ serious...

the hate is absurd...go suck off kobe

hitting weights...getting older your body matures with the best trainers in the world...#@%%* with this dumb !$* thread
So because he's "hating" on LBJ he automatically likes Kobe?
eyes.gif
that's usually the case. here's the formula that ive picked up on: if you hate kobe, youre a jordan homer. if you hate lebron, youre a kobe homer. if you hate jordan, youre a knicks fan.

The first picture was of teenagers. The second pic was of a man who has hit the weights on a daily basis and filled his frame. Don't be so quick to judge.

If anything that the steroid era has done in a derogatory manner towards the game is given the presumption that hard work and/or spike in levels of play is due to steroids. It's frustrating to say the least.

Originally Posted by BTK

If u gradually work out, you don't get stretch marks like that, nor a receding hair line and crazy jaw like that, (is he working out his face? -pause) Sorry to say to all you lebron stans who have no perceptive skills to see the reality of it all. All I gotta say is the truth always comes to light, word to mark mcguire.
This.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

On the real though what type of weight training program do they have in HS that dukes could come into the league a solid 240.. after being a toothpick most of his life ....
It's called puberty and hitting the weight room for those that have never used one before. 
laugh.gif

That's basically the same type of phase I went through it HS.  Skinny as hell soph year, noticeably bigger junior year, and then huge senior year. *shrugs*

I'll give you the whole puberty thing but you see the thing is

From all the video I've seen on Lebron and judging from the physique of most HS to NBA players ...... Starting out in HS Lebron looked like he was anywhere from 160 to 175/180 tops .... then I'm to believe that he gained anywhere 50-70 pound of pure muscle (well mostly) during HS and that's not counting the 10-15 pounds he gained between the end HS season and his first game of the NBA

Again when they showed his middle school and early hs vids/pics dukes was a twig ..... I understand he was seen as a shoe in pro prospect at the end of his junior year and probably starting hitting the iron major to prepare for the NBA but the changes were huge so it's either a testament of the training staff he had available to him in hs or something else ... all I'm saying it might not be steriods but some one in his camp could've given him something "extra" to help with those enormous gains

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

The first picture was of teenagers. The second pic was of a man who has hit the weights on a daily basis and filled his frame. Don't be so quick to judge.

If anything that the steroid era has done in a derogatory manner towards the game is given the presumption that hard work and/or spike in levels of play is due to steroids. It's frustrating to say the least.

Unlike what most bodybuilders would like you to think you can't hit the weights everyday and expect results like that. More likely you're doing a great detriment to your body seeing that it needs rest to repair itself so you could get those gains

Whereas PEDS shorten those repair periods so you could hit the weights everyday like you aptly put it

EDIT

Honestly I don't believe when he entered the league that he juiced or was doing PEDS simply because of the world class training available to those guys and seeing that he basically only put another 20 or so lbs since he been in the league but that doesn't decrease the shadow over the transformation that took place during HS

I honestly believe we will hear about Lebron James and Steroids in a few years.

Call me a hater, but I honestly believe he is involed or has been involved with performance enhancing drugs.

He's not the only one though. I used to think Iguodala was juiced, he doesn't look as big when I saw him a few games this season though.

Back
Top Bottom