The future of the NBA is going down the drain vol Lebron James

btk

what's happening in the MLB is gonna happen in the NBA. The integrity of the game is on the verge of straight falling off. You got freaks running around knocking dudes down like bowling pins like it's some football field out there. These steroids got their arms looking like they're pregnant with all these absurd stretch marks. Steroids is not only cheating, but it's spitting in the faces of the legends who made the game what it is today .. i.e. Michael, Magic and Larry 
how do you go from this scronny player

11kgo6d.jpg

to this steroid injected stretch-marked fella

2uyn4tt.jpg

They need to start testing players for HGH and sophisticated means of steroids these days. I'm just saying, whatever happened to playing fair

are you $%!**@@ serious...

the hate is absurd...go suck off kobe

hitting weights...getting older your body matures with the best trainers in the world...#@%%* with this dumb !$* thread

Steroids and HGH, though?
laugh.gif

It's called coming into the league as an 18 year old.

i agree...its already pushing his hairline back in epic proportions....he's gonna have his headband back like oh boy for Tennessee

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

hitting weights...getting older your body matures with the best trainers in the world...#@%%* with this dumb !$* thread

Its called the weight room
laugh.gif

He was 18 in that picture, he's in his mid 20's now... If he dedicates himself to the weight room the end result is going to be what you're looking at now

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

So because he's "hating" on LBJ he automatically likes Kobe?
eyes.gif

Kinda tough to hide nasty back/shoulder acne in a basketball top...
nerd.gif

there was sarcasm in my post ftr ....but i doubt he's on it....who knows.....if his body start breaking down when he get older then i'll start wondering but as of now....nahhh doubt it

Lebron is bigger/faster/stronger than just about everyone else in the NBA....of course he's going to fill out a little more over the years in comparison to how he came in the league as a rookie. That being said, is it really out of the realm of possibility that he's taken some sort of PED?

Not pointing fingers at any specific athletes or anything, but it's a bit funny how certain guys can go to certain teams when they've had injury problems over the years previously, and somehow maintain their health due to the training staff that's on board. A lot of these PED's do help with recovery, so you just never know....

Back
Top Bottom