The future starts Friday

wieters2.jpg

This man will be in the major leagues for good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
It's about damn time....they calculated this move to put off arbitration w. MW for an extra year....I'm gonna get down to OPACY real soon to seehim play...dude is the TRUTH!

Give the O's another 2-3 years...we're gonna be making some noise in the AL East....we got some arms down on the farm.

pimp.gif
It's about time...

Now just hope like hell that Tillman, Arrieta, and Matusz pan out, and they'll be in good shape...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

pimp.gif
It's about damn time....they calculated this move to put off arbitration w. MW for an extra year....I'm gonna get down to OPACY real soon to see him play...dude is the TRUTH!

Give the O's another 2-3 years...we're gonna be making some noise in the AL East....we got some arms down on the farm.
no not really

laugh.gif
@ the google comment. you expect people who dont know wieters to just type in white catcher? woulda been easier to just say his name in the first place
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif
@ the google comment. you expect people who dont know wieters to just type in white catcher? woulda been easier to just say his name in the first place
laugh.gif

roll.gif
what a douche

Originally Posted by SIRWAGON

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by ScoopEm

mind using google?
Not everyone is gonna know who this white dude is wearing catcher's equipment.
eyes.gif

whys he gotta be white for

I don't know... Why do we all come in different colors?

What's the problem? He just posted a picture of a white (not hispanic, black or asian) catcher, expecting everyone to know who he is.

Sorry if it was offensive, I didn't mean for it to be.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

pimp.gif
It's about damn time....they calculated this move to put off arbitration w. MW for an extra year....I'm gonna get down to OPACY real soon to see him play...dude is the TRUTH!

no not really
Yes really. Dude is that good. A better prospect than Mauer was and Mauer might be the best player in baseball today not named Pujols. O'shave a great farm system and led by a couple young studs currently like Nick Markakis and Adam Jones. Trust me the Yankees, Red Sox and Rays have taken notice.

Originally Posted by besthandsInDM

pimp.gif

no not really
Yes really. Dude is that good. A better prospect than Mauer was and Mauer might be the best player in baseball today not named Pujols. O's have a great farm system and led by a couple young studs currently like Nick Markakis and Adam Jones. Trust me the Yankees, Red Sox and Rays have taken notice.
dude may be the next great CATCHER in MLB...but catchers ALONE don't win games. pitching pitching pitching...if the O's make noise in theAL East, it will be because of young pitching, not because of an all star catcher (see minnesota twins)

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by besthandsInDM

pimp.gif

no not really
Yes really. Dude is that good. A better prospect than Mauer was and Mauer might be the best player in baseball today not named Pujols. O's have a great farm system and led by a couple young studs currently like Nick Markakis and Adam Jones. Trust me the Yankees, Red Sox and Rays have taken notice.
dude may be the next great CATCHER in MLB...but catchers ALONE don't win games. pitching pitching pitching...if the O's make noise in the AL East, it will be because of young pitching, not because of an all star catcher (see minnesota twins)
Which is why people are excited about the O's pitching. I follow the minors pretty well and pitching wise the Orioles are top 3 in terms ofpitching prospects. Overall they're only around 10th because of the lack of offensive prospects. Arrietta, Matusz, Tillman are all consensus top 50prospects. MLB prospects not just pitching but top 50 all in one system all pitchers among mostly hitters. They have guys like David Hernandez and Zach Brittonwho are good prospects and would be more hyped in other systems. The O's young pitching is EXACTLY the reason they will make noise.

Originally Posted by JPZx

The future starts Friday
The future went 0-4.

The future went 2-3 off Justin Verlander. First hit was a triple to straight away center that bounced off the top of the wall. The 2nd hit was adouble that was hit harder than his 400 foot triple. Not bad.

Back
Top Bottom