THE GALAXY NEXUS BY GOOGLE & SAMSUNG (What you know and need to know on PG.1) *UPDATE 3.1* 11/4

pimp.gif

Time to dump this damn G2.

The design of the SGSII (atleast AT&T version) is lovely. The angular shape as oppose to the Nexus "Prime/Galaxy" that looks more rounded, not a fan of...

I wish the SGSII would've came to BigRed....SMH

Time to upgarde from this Thunderbolt.

Peace

I'm like the guy a few posts above who has had a Blackberry the last 3 years,

Could upgrade on Tmobile whenever, wondering if this is really worth it? Thanks

I know it isn't the Nexus, but this Razr looks damn sexy. Depending on how skinned the Razr is, it may be a viable alternative to the Samsung. We already know the build quality will trump the Samsung.

razr-teaser-600x461.jpg

It's definitely a sexy phone, but phone hardware is so similar nowadays. For me, having ICS from day 1 is more important than anything. The Razr probably won't see ICS for 6 months at the earliest.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

It's definitely a sexy phone, but phone hardware is so similar nowadays. For me, having ICS from day 1 is more important than anything. The Razr probably won't see ICS for 6 months at the earliest.

I agree the software is most important.  I think we will learn tomorrow when ICS will be available for the Razr. I do disagree that the hardware is similar though.  Motorola phones are definitely constructed of higher quality materials.

The Razr is not launching with ICS, and Motorola is pretty bad when it comes to how long it takes them to update phones.

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

The Razr is not launching with ICS, and Motorola is pretty bad when it comes to how long it takes them to update phones.

Motor does have bad rep in the update dept. Same goes for samsung.
But the new nexus as we all. And should know the os updates will be held by Google.

im pretty sure this has been asked hella times but whats the difference between prime and GS2? besides ICS?

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

im pretty sure this has been asked hella times but whats the difference between prime and GS2? besides ICS?

Screen resolution32gb ROMNFC
so $70 for the 720p screen and cant go over 32gb?..

This might be a stupid question but here it goes. Are the Galaxy Nexus and Nexus Prime the same phone? If they aren't then us T-Mobile costumers still have hope for the Nexus Prime!

$#@! this Verizon BS. If Google wouldv'e released on all major carriers on the same day it wouldv'e done wonders for them against the iphone idk why they didn't
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

$#@! this Verizon BS. If Google wouldv'e released on all major carriers on the same day it wouldv'e done wonders for them against the iphone idk why they didn't
30t6p3b.gif

exactly.

Back
Top Bottom