[| -- The Game featuring Keyshia Cole - "Pain" (VIDEO) -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
He's on 106 today also to premiere the video for "Pain" feat. Keyshia Cole, they've been playing it every hour all day.

pimp.gif
@ Raekwon, Ice Cube, Big Daddy Kane cameos.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

To premiere the video for "Pain" feat. Keyshia Cole, they've been playing it every hour all day.

pimp.gif
@ Raekwon, Ice Cube, Big Daddy Kane cameos.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

i love this song.

new sig -

I swear to God, it feel like every day is my birthday
Let the top down, California's my birthplace

I hope he ask Rocsi about that 50 cent is Gabage statement. That would be tooo funny

Great song hope it does well, just something positive and tribute to the greats. Just wish he could have got Nas, Uncle Luke & Hov in the video with thedrops he makes in the song.

edit: Both Juicy J & DJ Paul are in the video too.

laugh.gif
@ Him saying to also go cop G-Unit's album on July 1st (I don't know the release date) he seemed sincere when he said it.

pimp.gif
lovin that west coast vibe

sidenote: has anyone else notice that juicy j stay wearin those dead serious lookin tees? hes wearin it in three 6s new vid too nh

Originally Posted by theproblemchild5

pimp.gif
lovin that west coast vibe

sidenote: has anyone else notice that juicy j stay wearin those dead serious lookin tees? hes wearin it in three 6s new vid too nh

laugh.gif
Someone just pointed that out to me. I'm sure he has areasonable explanation.

Not feeling the song or the video. Both seem bland and tired. No particular part stood out - at all. I'd imagine he can put together something better thanthis.

Back
Top Bottom