The Game is indeed a very nice guy Vol IG fan giveaway

So who follows dude?...homie really picked out two random IGers flew them into Mexico to spend two days with him and his fam at the Westin...the Asian dude is a bit awkward, the girl is ought looking, Asian dude went from having like 200 followers to like almost 2k in 24houra and rising...seem like a fun experience, big ups to the Game for that, always thought he was a cornball, but you don't usually see celebs give average Joses the chance to shine, just because.

:lol:

First reply already with the salt...damb!

Just take it for what it is man..lol...I don't see why he would diss two fans he himself flew out there..lol

how soon before he disses them?
roll.gif

always been one of my favorites celebrities even though i stopped listening to him after LAX.

don't understand all the hate he gets, he's always given back and he never dissed anybody that didn't deserve it

Last edited:
always been one of my favorites celebrities even though i stopped listening to him after LAX.

don't understand all the hate he gets, he's always given back and he never dissed anybody that didn't deserve it

Never cared much for dude, but a nice gesture is a nice gesture, just like that Vitaly video, I can't comprehend how people can find a way to she'd negativity on it.....these celebs can literally change someone's life with the snap of a finger...they should do things like this more often.

Definitely a nice gesture and experience to the people that won. 

Yooo the videos being posted...got me wondering if the winners can even drink legally like that...they are getting TRASHHHEED...

In tomorrow's news

"Parents of girl, sue the Game for intoxicating their daughter"

I saw that today and have been following the dude for a while now. He has to be the chillest rapper out there. Mad respect to the game.

I saw that today and have been following the dude for a while now. He has to be the chillest rapper out there. Mad respect to the game.

Seriously that is one of the coolest things I've seen any of these rappers do for their fans, like usually you have giveaways on the radio and things of that nature, but to personally host something like this out of thin air from your personal IG and come through with it it's damb sick.... :lol:

Seriously that is one of the coolest things I've seen any of these rappers do for their fans, like usually you have giveaways on the radio and things of that nature, but to personally host something like this out of thin air from your personal IG and come through with it it's damb sick.... :lol:

Agreed. I thought it was a hoax at first and he would pick people he knew but nope.

No, Kanye is. SRS.

Thought it was HOV? lmao

There was a video a while back of him bringing a kid on stage to rap and then gave him one of his chains. Wanted to post the video, but can't find it.

Saw Game once at the Fox Hills mall. He was taking pictures and signing autographs for people coming up to him. Dude may be a cornball but at least he cares about his fans. And for that, I respect him.

So who follows dude?...homie really picked out two random IGers flew them into Mexico to spend two days with him and his fam at the Westin...the Asian dude is a bit awkward, the girl is ought looking, Asian dude went from having like 200 followers to like almost 2k in 24houra and rising...seem like a fun experience, big ups to the Game for that, always thought he was a cornball, but you don't usually see celebs give average Joses the chance to shine, just because.
we gotta stop caring about **** like this or society will be in real trouble soon

Yea treating fans is nice but I'm sure he isn't doing this...

alright he might do some charity work here and there :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom