The Game Needs - J.A.M.E.S. WATTS

Joined Feb 3, 2010
Yo my dude James gets mad love for me and he knows it.
I wish him the best of luck and I hope he can one day get his shine on, he has tons of talent, shoot he's better than some of the so called rappers on here.

>>> some of the corny crap on here

Joined Feb 3, 2010
Yo my dude James gets mad love for me and he knows it.
I wish him the best of luck and I hope he can one day get his shine on, he has tons of talent, shoot he's better than some of the so called rappers on here.

>>> some of the corny crap on here

Joined Mar 28, 2009
fo'real dudes hyping gucci & waka and other cats when those ninjas is Jay-z voice "GARBAGE"!!!!!!!!~

Joined Feb 3, 2010
Originally Posted by RLAK824

fo'real dudes hyping gucci & waka and other cats when those ninjas is Jay-z voice "GARBAGE"!!!!!!!!~

Its not even really that because I enjoy gucci and waka but people need to give respect and props where they are deserved and needed.

Joined Oct 8, 2008
I heard about dude YEARS ago. Actually rapped with him on Aim. He's pretty chill.

"Wish you were here" GOES IN.

Joined Jun 3, 2006
Just found this post via a random Google search -- thanks a lot guys, I appreciate the love. It means a lot to find posts like this just out of the blue -- shows me that people are feeling what I'm doing.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now