Originally Posted by xXJaguar25Xx

Game's form is close to Shawn Marions
smh.gif
thinkin the same thing
roll.gif
roll.gif
+2
laugh.gif

#10 looks like Wesley Stokes... I wonder if that's him. He launched that last shot left-handed too... hmmm...

i think it's a league called west coast pro basketball league. ventura jets vs. the hollywood shooting stars. so i guess you gottta be legit to play in it.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

dude is a clown you hear storys all the time about him and his clown *!@ crew trying to thug people at pick up games in the LA area. from leauge games,SMC,west LA and UCLA
I met sway at the AMC in Woodland Hills a couple years back, he told me game use to always ball at El Camino High School on the weekends so hecould bust on weak white kids. I've spotted game a couple times at the CSUN gym too.

He is the guy who is getting scorched all game. So he tries and fight or say the guy checking him keeps fouling.

I hate those guys
smh.gif

Props to ur boy for lighting him up
pimp.gif

alright, alright....good sportsmanship, good sportsmanship...there's children around...good sportsmanship...

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

The game shoots like this girl I know.

For the record, she doesn't even play basketball.
laugh.gif
Also for the record... that looked like a clean blockfrom that angle.

Originally Posted by xXJaguar25Xx

Game's form is close to Shawn Marions
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i was thinking that too...

w/ all the Game vids ive seen, hes always talking about hes good and stuff....
that drive was PURE freshman highschool....
tired.gif

and i bet, Game is like the KG to the team, making everyone on the squad act tough.....

and
laugh.gif
at Game checking that one girl out...

I had a "Game" at my gym yesterday
laugh.gif

Dude was talkin' mad reckless until me and my cousins squad hit them with a 12-4 route
pimp.gif

After that, dude was ghost
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom