The Game(rapper) pushing my friend in a game of hoop

lol at the pa announcer tryin to keep the peace
roll.gif

Originally Posted by realtalkitsDC

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by sonunox34

And yeah Game was going to play at Washington State but got kicked out 1st semester for selling weed
Ah, the myth lives on. The truth is he was never even recruited to WSU. His name appears nowhere in team records, and there has been plenty of research done by fans to prove this. He was probably friends with Marcus Moore, who is from Compton, and they are close to each other in age, and Moore played at WSU. The magazines that perpetuated this lie didn't bother to fact check.
Well if this is true then i take that back but im pretty sure dude can beat half of these dudes in the forum.
laugh.gif
what a feat for a D1 recruit.

that story sounds like Camron's story with a different school name tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

your boy's a lame.
roll.gif
. got pushed and didn't do @+$%.
laugh.gif

you're telling me that you'd push him back knowing his goons would jump you right there or right after the game? and it's not like he walked awayall scared. he stood there waiting for game to do something. this was his facebook status when it happened:

[h3] Kyle played against "the game"....hilarious[/h3]
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#

fam, you're the type of dude who would let him torch you and keep a smile on your face. offer him some of your gatorade even thoughhe's on the opposing team. then ask him for an autograph after the game. then call your boys to tell them that you became good friends with the game as youwalk out the gym. scrub.
[h3][/h3]

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

your boy's a lame.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

you're telling me that you'd push him back knowing his goons would jump you right there or right after the game? and it's not like he walked away all scared. he stood there waiting for game to do something. this was his facebook status when it happened:

[h3]Kyle played against "the game"....hilarious[/h3]

fam, you're the type of dude who would let him torch you and keep a smile on your face. offer him some of your gatorade even though he's on the opposing team. then ask him for an autograph after the game. then call your boys to tell them that you became good friends with the game as you walk out the gym. scrub.
[h3][/h3]
word..dudes on NT always tryna be e-toughguys. In certain situations you have to play your position.

If my memory serves me correctly, the game just beat a charge for brandishing a fire arm during a basketball game.

When will he learn his lesson, Ol Washington State University reject...

your boy's a lame.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Everyone on here thinks they're a tough guy. Looking at your sig you've got size 8 feet. If the game pushed you you'd have probablyended up on the floor.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

your boy's a lame.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

you're telling me that you'd push him back knowing his goons would jump you right there or right after the game? and it's not like he walked away all scared. he stood there waiting for game to do something. this was his facebook status when it happened:

[h3]Kyle played against "the game"....hilarious[/h3]

fam, you're the type of dude who would let him torch you and keep a smile on your face. offer him some of your gatorade even though he's on the opposing team. then ask him for an autograph after the game. then call your boys to tell them that you became good friends with the game as you walk out the gym. scrub.
[h3][/h3]
word..dudes on NT always tryna be e-toughguys. In certain situations you have to play your position.
true you gotta pick your battles but if you had backup that was in the gym or that could get there in minutes, game should have been stepped to just to prove a point.

now if he didn't have no backup just take the L and call it a day.

The game sucks... terrible shooting form, crappy handles... dude couldn't get past his defender so he shoves the guy
laugh.gif
what a joke.. i would've justbusted up laughing at this guy if he shoves me for that.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

all who are saying game is wack. I doubt any of you would even try and say that to his face.
Just because you would probably be scared to say it don't mean that we wouldn't. I've calledplenty of dudes on the court WACK and if I was playin against The Game I'd STILL say it. Because he famous I can't tell him he garbage? Go tosleep.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

PUSHED SOME WHITE GUY IN A BBALL GAME THEN I HEARD BIGGIE AND EAZY-E CALLIN' MY NAME.
laugh.gif

AFTER THE GAME THE DRE HANDED ME MY AIR MAX 95'S
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
recycle through next 5 albums

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

The game sucks... terrible shooting form, crappy handles... dude couldn't get past his defender so he shoves the guy
laugh.gif
what a joke.. i would've just busted up laughing at this guy if he shoves me for that.
roll.gif
. prob thinks he's entitled to the baseline drive.

Everyone on here thinks they're a tough guy. Looking at your sig you've got size 8 feet. If the game pushed you you'd have probably ended up on the floor.
Ripped...Game is trash....big sour ol mohawk idiot

Back
Top Bottom