The GET DIZZY Discussion and Information Thread

damn the 25th. i wish it a few weeks later :frown:
frown.gif

Team Washington Wizards
-Arenas-Stevenson-Butler-Jamison-Haywood-
"Ill be in there like swimwear." -Gilbert Arenas​

Well back to the regularly scheduled program.. A big consignment shop.I'm gathering the front will be on some, i walk right by it less i know whats in there wit the shop?! thats cool i like it just gotta find the local. Good think u have an aboundant amout of sneaks. I know thats what my store messed up on. yea they opened wit some stuff but didnt provide a consistant flow of invnetory which is key because u cant always assume ppl will drop stuff off. U goin for the accounts or chillin wit this? well i like it i'm try an come down. Make sure pics, i mean quality no camera phone joints, haha get blasted but yea i'ma try an get there.

OH yea who needs an MDA and a Cingulat 8700 Blackberry
VJ's Myspace....

SPRING CLEARANCE ALL MUST GO, ANY OFFER WILL B ACCEPTD

Everybody there was just a confusion. Dizzy was just so busy lately and his secretary put the wrong zip code on my package so it didn't arrive at time.
kaysshoes.com
discount code:106
pre-order your jordan 3 DTRT today!

Did someone just ask for customer service?

"I'm tired of people thinking my team ain't the best in the world..."
"...Like we ain't got 'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'PoloDonOMD,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996' !!!!!"​

LOL, It's starting already..............

I hope it's just one simple oversight. As diligently as you all monitor the internet, you'll have to be the same wayu when it comes to this. Being busy isn't a valid excuse. There arew 1001 shops in this "urea" at this point. The question will become "why should be patronize yours?" Customer service is paramount above anything else.

Again, I hope this was just a small bump, not a preview of what's to come.

Again: Integrity is key.

Team DC/MD/VA​

MD/DC/VA Forum's Ironhand Enforcer..
O.G. Member #7 Da God Number

Well, as usual, for dude to some to NT, it had to be his last resort for attention.

But again..........

New sig needed.

This whole urea "gets fresh," but there is only ONE Dream Team!
'eyes of hazel', 'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'PoloDonOMD,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996' !!!!!"​

Oh @#%$.... anytime there is an "O" and EOH back to back post.....

ahem- as the ole Don Henley song goes, " The Heat is..... ON!!!"
Quote:
Dont Hide in A Closet... Be a Man.. Address Me in Person....

The Unofficial 5th Horseman

Anytime you get an EOH then an OMD then ANOTHER EOH, followed up by a Ru'96 joint...oh man...

As the ole' King Britt song goes
"When the Funk hits the Fan, you're BOUND to understand, what's goin' downnnnnnnnn!"

Quote:
yo dizzy i've been IMing you for the past 5 days but u aint respoding. what's good with the melo 2's i bought from you? its been a week and i still didnt get it. let me know man. here's my sn: ixeleijxi
TEAMI DON'T NEED ONENiketalk's One Man Graphics Shop.www.omaaro.com

Yo me and dizzy straightened the problem out. He was just busy lately and I understand why he was not responding through my messages. Don't let my post affect his image cuz he's a cool dude and please go to there store opening tomorrow.
kaysshoes.com
discount code:106
pre-order your jordan 3 DTRT today!

^^how much did he give you a refund for to post that?^^................
"hustlin comes naturally, it cant be taught!"

DREAM TEAM!

[Cool Breeze] *watch for the hook* [/East Point's Greatest Hit]

The Dream Team -- RIDE with us, or COLLIDE with us.
'eyes of hazel', 'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'PoloDonOMD,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996' !!!!!"​

Many shoes I've seen worn and sported in WDYW...

But VVVVVNDS kicks are the thing these days.

The Dream Team -- RIDE with us, or COLLIDE with us.

i went today if you wear a 11.5 and up dont waste your time. 11 and below it's worth a look. and eyes some of the shoes aren't vnds more like 8/10. But it is a good start for the most part.

So was anything NEW? I can see some creasing in the pics but the lighting makes it a little hard for me to see clearly [[wipes glasses]]

I stand corrected...not really heat if it's warn...that's my opinion...

Let me rephrase "Nice kicks..."

I wear 13.
TEAM I DON'T NEED ONENiketalk's One Man Graphics Shop.
www.omaaro.com

CALLING ALL HYPEBEASTS, CALLING ALL HYPEBEASTS........HURRY

i see some og tech challenges :nerd:
nerd.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
sz?

nice flight 2s......... :smokin
smokin.gif

"hustlin comes naturally, it cant be taught!"

So there was nothing DS in a sz.13?
I hit the track, I'm like an energy pack, the instruments is crying out, 'where the sympathy at?'

off top what i recall they had in a size 13 were some grey/light blue and white 13's DS.....Undefeated "On Your Feet Kid" with the green swoosh...2nd edition DS.....Um DS laser 5's, I think beautiful losers.
other randoms......they did have some stuff in bigger sizes just mixed in.....hope this helps.....stock will be updated continually so stop in and check

Nice pics and setup, yeah sure stuff is not DS but come on there is alotta shoes in those pictures you want.CLothing looks alright too poeple def needa come on thur and check it out.
-Chris

Back
Top Bottom