The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

pimp.gif

thankyoubasedogbk.gif

Can't wait! Better have the monkey paw still on there!
Bring me those blk/wht and the wht/blk w/ the neon monkey paw.
Didn't know Payton wore #2 though.

pimp.gif

They had the white pair at this mom and pop store I went to yesterday. I bought some Lebron 3s instead though.

I have been waiting for these for years!!!!! I cant wait for these to come out! Nike finally listened

could have sworn these have been in the works for a couple years.

lets see how Nike messes this one up.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Sweet Man! I know a lot of people have been waiting for them. GP is really nice in person judging from that video.
GP is a good dude but he is actually a ****. I've spent some time with him and he is typically rude and only nice to friends, family, and fans. . . I guess that's all that really matters

Home and Aways are are COPPED.

Zipped down, expose the monkey paw oh my daaamn. It's like looking under the hood of a Ferrari.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

Originally Posted by El Bro

Sweet Man! I know a lot of people have been waiting for them. GP is really nice in person judging from that video.
GP is a good dude but he is actually a ****. I've spent some time with him and he is typically rude and only nice to friends, family, and fans. . . I guess that's all that really matters
If you're not a family, friend or fan... what are you really to GP?

But Gary has done a lot for the seattle area and its encrested urban communities.

His philanthropy is touted as one of the most sought after in the area.

Payton is an allstar and an altruist.. 

P.S. I NEVER used the zipper cuz my feet were too wide, but they were flimsy.

I'll remember to half a size up and hopefully the zipper dilemma is resolved. Yes.

Back
Top Bottom