The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Man I'm so happy hype is low on these. Grabbed these worn twice for $90 shipped

Nice pick up. I need to wear mine. :smokin

^Finally broke mine out just before Christmas and been wearing them non stop for the past month. Get more comments and compliments on these than shoes 5x the price. :lol:

Like bigj said, can't stress how happy I am that the hype been low on these. Ended up copping a 3rd pair for under retail, seeing as how much I'm wearing my 1st. I'm trying to keep them clean, but can see these becoming my go to beaters real fast :lol:.

Finally colored the Swoosh on my pair. It was actually easier than I thought and was quick to do. The material is shiny so it makes it look lighter when the light hits from different angles. It looks darker in person than in pics though. The yellow trim was always wack to me.

Last edited:
Just used a sharpie, it soaked right up. Mad easy. Didn't leak onto the red or anything. Looks much better than the yellow.

How did these slip past my radar? Zoom Cabos... Looks like they came out last year. Part of me almost wants to cop for the love of the glove :lol:

Finally colored the Swoosh on my pair. It was actually easier than I thought and was quick to do. The material is shiny so it makes it look lighter when the light hits from different angles. It looks darker in person than in pics though. The yellow trim was always wack to me.

da yellow was da miami heat color...it came out cool though.

Back
Top Bottom