The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Those kinds of sneaker regrets......
Yup yup. Sometimes you see a shoe/colorway you really like... and don't buy it. Then, months later, you look back and feel ok with not buying it... that you didn't really want it, probably. But then there are other shoes where you keep thinking about it... and regretting it. These sorta fall into that cat. My biggest regret thus far are probably the Toro IV's.

Yup yup. Sometimes you see a shoe/colorway you really like... and don't buy it. Then, months later, you look back and feel ok with not buying it... that you didn't really want it, probably. But then there are other shoes where you keep thinking about it... and regretting it. These sorta fall into that cat. My biggest regret thus far are probably the Toro IV's.
Dope shoe indeed, the toro 4's were good. Very good colorway of 4s.

Black/blue Jordan 18s for me. Both the OG and retro. :smh:

My 2013 pair black/white yellowed so badly. I have to figure out a way to fix them up :lol:

Still has a lot of life left in it. The yellowing just ruins it.

Was going through my sneakers, found my pairs
IMG_5768.jpeg

IMG_5769.jpeg

I’m sure you know but the interior doesn’t have an insole. It’s just that strobel sockliner and massive zoom air units underneath. Nike had zoom strobel since 98!!
Actually, I didn't! 😅
Wait... was this on all the OG Zoom Flights... or just the PE's?
I only had the retros, which did have insoles!

Actually, I didn't! 😅
Wait... was this on all the OG Zoom Flights... or just the PE's?
I only had the retros, which did have insoles!
OGs and his 2006 PEs had it this way. My OGs came like that back in the day and the zoom was amazing since it was right under the foot.

Back
Top Bottom