The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

copped for sure 
pimp.gif

For those that don't like these that's fine but i liked them the first time it came out and i actually ended up selling a used one for 170 and a new one for 450 when i needed the cash, so at the same time it helped me when i needed help. This shoe is gp and for me iconic in the 90's when nike was tops but now that it's coming out can't wait for heat colors to be released (hopefully gr so i can buy multiples)

The Black/Neon GPs are cool but a little overrated IMO. Photo blues are the real gem.

The pearl white is what sets off the whole shoe IMO.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
109.00 retail !!! For superb a quality shoe that cost much more to produce than some recent Jordan retro retailing at 175.00.

im gettin flashbacks and falling into withdrawal with those pics

i even copped some Nike air believes just to compensate for when the Zoom GPs all were balled to death.

images

^
laugh.gif
haha I have a BEEEEEAT pair of the Black/White ones somewhere. The Believes and Son of Gloves were both extremely comfortable for take down models. I would welcome a re-release of both when Nike retros their respective signature.  

These will be copped hopefully at the outlet bc nike prices is crazy now

those blue/whites posted above could damn near be my all time favorite sneaker.

I didn't like these at all when they first came out, but I was pretty young though too. I kind of like them now, definitely something I would consider to add to the collection if retro'd.

Gloves will not be released .... its all just a rumor. A very reliable source told me. Take it for whats it worth.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

He did say "the first one; with the zipper".

If I'm not mistaken, the first personalized shoe for GP was the Air Thrill.  After that, he had the Turbulence, Hawk Flight and some others before his first signature (Zoom Flight '98)

Platinum posting kudos for the lineage reference. 

Not too many non-Sonic/Payton fans are familiar with the history.

Dam I kknow it was a rumor, my boy has a pair of the ogs ds he is a payton freak. He was going crazy when I showed him this post

My man GP droppin that shoe info. So y'all know it's no ducktales 
laugh.gif
. I'm not coppin though, I didn't like them, but that video was ill though.

Back
Top Bottom