The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

Wouldn't surprise me I'm sure some of the young guns would rock them instantly. I'm calling Kawi Leonard to rock them first :smokin.

I see Swaggy P or Derozan wearing them first. GP mentors Derozan so I wouldnt be surprised to see him ball in them.

these came in today, overall pretty happy with it 
happy.gif
 can't wait to break'em out in the fall

^^^

How do they fit? Tts? Narrow when zipped? Half size up?

Where did u buy from?

Last edited:
Nice pics Slacker ! :nthat:

Can we get a close up of the pull tab on the Zipper?... Just noticed it looks slightly different

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

the OG's are a size 10 and definitely fit half a size / one size too small, so i went half a size up with these retro's

im usually a 10 in AF1's / Roshe's, 10.5 in AM's 

the padding is pretty thick (specially the collar/tongue) so they were nice'n snug with the zip pulled up,

upgraded the slider to semi-automatic (locks when lowered) ,the old ones were crap

forefoot area is wider than the OG's so that's an improvement for me

however these don't feel as close to the ground as the og's , the insole's are now removable 

that's all for now  im goin to bed
glasses.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
the OG's are a size 10 and definitely fit half a size / one size too small, so i went half a size up with these retro's
im usually a 10 in AF1's / Roshe's, 10.5 in AM's 
the padding is pretty thick (specially the collar/tongue) so they were nice'n snug with the zip pulled up,
upgraded the slider to semi-automatic (locks when lowered) ,the old ones were crap
forefoot area is wider than the OG's so that's an improvement for me
however these don't feel as close to the ground as the og's , the insole's are now removable 
that's all for now  im goin to bed8)

Repped. Good info here.
Too bad no carbon fibre but these will be copped regardless.

Yup, that zipper looks real durable compared to the og's. Og's had a rinky dink thin lil zipper. This one more closely resembles the flightposites.

Where did you get those gloves from fam?Also will these be limited(please god no lol)?Are they gonna release in europe*crosses fingers*....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom