The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

i have a feeling the white gloves are going to be limited. i read a tweet from gentry were he said that the gloves will be dropping but something "special" and "limited"
 theyre are some sneakers that have a limited tag and they dont sell out. hopefully these follow that trend

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

the OG's are a size 10 and definitely fit half a size / one size too small, so i went half a size up with these retro's

im usually a 10 in AF1's / Roshe's, 10.5 in AM's 

the padding is pretty thick (specially the collar/tongue) so they were nice'n snug with the zip pulled up,

upgraded the slider to semi-automatic (locks when lowered) ,the old ones were crap

forefoot area is wider than the OG's so that's an improvement for me

however these don't feel as close to the ground as the og's , the insole's are now removable 

that's all for now  im goin to bed
glasses.gif
That's similar to my shoe-sizing too.  

So that means you went for 10.5?  I'm still debating on 10.5 (my prefered size) or 11 (playing it safe with all the padding).

That's similar to my shoe-sizing too.  

So that means you went for 10.5?  I'm still debating on 10.5 (my prefered size) or 11 (playing it safe with all the padding)
i went with 10.5, the padding is thicker but the shoe itself is a tad wider than the og so i reckon you'll be alright with your normal size in these

Let's all be patient, folks.

Slacker has his ways. We can't expect him to divulge that info. Smart man. Don't ever blow up your own spot.

So I'm guessing the black pair will release before the white pair? :\ idk why we haven't seen a RD yet too....why nike holding out on us
To build up some hype like every other shoe they sell but that's not gonna happen.

these will not fly off shelves (but now that i said it they will) so for a good discount i might cop for work beaters but they'd have to be around $50

Pretty obvious nike is holding back on the RD trying to manufacture some hype before the release....but its not going to happen like they want it to.

These are a nostalgic shoe with a core consumer base....they not really marketable to the newer gen of sneaker heads. Full shroud upper with just a swoosh? These kids want the loudest, most decadent shoes possible these days, hence probably why we saw the agassi patterned cw, and will see some very ZESTY cw's to follow.

The gap widens and widens....

I know that the carbon fiber won't be on this shoe but will that drastically change the performance of the shoe? I want to double up on these so I can ball in a pair but how well will the material that replaced carbon fiber be?

Pretty obvious nike is holding back on the RD trying to manufacture some hype before the release....but its not going to happen like they want it to.

These are a nostalgic shoe with a core consumer base....they not really marketable to the newer gen of sneaker heads. Full shroud upper with just a swoosh? These kids want the loudest, most decadent shoes possible these days, hence probably why we saw the agassi patterned cw, and will see some very ZESTY cw's to follow.

The gap widens and widens....
true, saw this with the shaqnosis cuz i was fiendin bad and grabbed with ease like a week later surprisingly and i think these will be the same

Sucks that nike took off the carbon fiber

smh and the glass composite plate doesn't even extend to the midsole like on the OG.

I know that the carbon fiber won't be on this shoe but will that drastically change the performance of the shoe? I want to double up on these so I can ball in a pair but how well will the material that replaced carbon fiber be?
Doesn't change the performance but it's not as durable as cf.

Last edited:
still no release dat, what is going on. they throw sneakers out the sky with quicker release dates, they must not want these to sell well for the first batch,
im not emmm mad i just want to know something.

Back
Top Bottom