The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

I can't wait to see how these turn out.  I'll have my eyes on the black pair if the price is right. 
nerd.gif

I believe nike is waiting to get some type of hype going for these, but unfortunatly the hype is slowly going down with each day passing. Me personlly could care less about the hype i just want nike to release them already.

Between the black friday Jays, LeBrons, KDs, and maybe a Foam like last time, I dont think these will be able to get hype if they actually do release on black friday.

I don't know if this was already posted, but here

And I saw that BenTrill said something about some pairs being limited or something like that

Nike is probably gonna release a limited cw before the OGs to build some type of hype before they give us the classic cws we've been waiting for

I think the white/green will release first and be limited and the black/red will be made in mass numbers for black Friday.

Hence the white/green samples turning up months ago in very very small numbers.

Don't know if this means something about the numbers in those,but while the black exists on a europe swoosh account the white doesn't...

If I dont get the white/greens I wont lose any sleep. But I will be one very salty person if I dont get the black/whites.

I think alot of people feel this way.... I also think this is exactly why Nike would limit the white/greens while releasing the blk/reds on black Friday in greater numbers.

Create hype with something that wouldn't usually sell out and make the big seller easier to attain. IE Royal vs Blacktoe Is

Last edited:
Via sc

The Glove returns Saturday, October 5 for $145 at nike.com, Foot Locker, Eastbay and other Nike Sportswear retailers.

10/05/13 Nike Air Zoom Flight Glove

616772-001 Black/White-University Red

$145.00

Last edited:
Black/Whites release Saturday October 5. $145 at Nike/Footlocker/etc.

edit: ^beat me to it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom