The government should regulate makeup for women.

Joined Jun 20, 2008
I mean seriously these chicks out here fakin the funk. Out here make believing they are super dope...but the next morning they wake up lookin like one of your homeboys.

some quick examples:

to this
There is like a million of these videos on youtube teachin girls how to trick men. These chicks that I posted are not bad, but it just shows that females can heavily increase their looks by caking on the make up. Fellas we all have had one night where you meet a girl at a party and you think she is amazing and then when they cut on the lights she looks like Howard Stern in the face.

Team MA'AM (Men Against Alot of Makeup)?

also to avoid future roasting....I indeed would smash both of the chicks in the video.

-The Juice

Joined May 2, 2007
The real question is why are you really searching and watching videos on youtube about women and makeup?

Joined Jun 20, 2008
Originally Posted by Fade On You

The real question is why are you really searching and watching videos on youtube about women and makeup?
Wasn't though Sherlock.

I was on youtube and saw a link to one of these videos....and then made this post. I didn't hop on Firefox and actively searching for this.

-The Juice

do be doo

Banned
Joined Mar 13, 2009
Originally Posted by Fade On You

Will If you go to YOUTUBE they have a section called "videos being watched now"
Saw the girl on th 1st video had the (
)
Then when I saw her with out the makeup I was like....WELL DAMN....

also to avoid future roasting....I indeed would smash this chicks in the video.

calibeebee

Supporter
Joined May 6, 2007
those chics are so busted

Spoiler [+]
i'd still beat though

Joined Oct 6, 2003
There's a reason why some of them are really good at makeup application

But it's glorified in the media. Look at most female celebrities, airbrushed and a full face of makeup all the time (most of the time anyways). Yes, there are the celebs that are natural beauties too

Joined Oct 6, 2003
There's a reason why some of them are really good at makeup application

But it's glorified in the media. Look at most female celebrities, airbrushed and a full face of makeup all the time (most of the time anyways). Yes, there are the celebs that are natural beauties too

Joined Sep 6, 2002
Make up does work wonders...I try to stay away from the ladies who have been saved by the make up gods. Natural/minimal makeup to bring out that natural beauty is always a win, you have to have a pretty solid "base" to pull off that look though.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now