The government should regulate makeup for women.

I mean seriously these chicks out here fakin the funk. Out here make believing they are super dope...but the next morning they wake up lookin like one of your homeboys.
smh.gif

some quick examples:

to this
There is like a million of these videos on youtube teachin girls how to trick men. These chicks that I posted are not bad, but it just shows that females can heavily increase their looks by caking on the make up. Fellas we all have had one night where you meet a girl at a party and you think she is amazing and then when they cut on the lights she looks like Howard Stern in the face.

Team MA'AM (Men Against Alot of Makeup)?

also to avoid future roasting....I indeed would smash both of the chicks in the video.
pimp.gif

-The Juice

The real question is why are you really searching and watching videos on youtube about women and makeup?

Originally Posted by Fade On You

The real question is why are you really searching and watching videos on youtube about women and makeup?
Wasn't though Sherlock.

I was on youtube and saw a link to one of these videos....and then made this post. I didn't hop on Firefox and actively searching for this.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Will If you go to YOUTUBE they have a section called "videos being watched now"
Saw the girl on th 1st video had the (
happy.gif
pimp.gif
)
Then when I saw her with out the makeup I was like....WELL DAMN....
eek.gif
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

also to avoid future roasting....I indeed would smash this chicks in the video.
pimp.gif

those chics are so busted
sick.gif

ae458p.jpg

4jw1vl.jpg

Spoiler [+]
i'd still beat though
devil.gif

There's a reason why some of them are really good at makeup application
nerd.gif

But it's glorified in the media. Look at most female celebrities, airbrushed and a full face of makeup all the time (most of the time anyways). Yes, there are the celebs that are natural beauties too

There's a reason why some of them are really good at makeup application
nerd.gif

But it's glorified in the media. Look at most female celebrities, airbrushed and a full face of makeup all the time (most of the time anyways). Yes, there are the celebs that are natural beauties too

Make up does work wonders...I try to stay away from the ladies who have been saved by the make up gods. Natural/minimal makeup to bring out that natural beauty is always a win, you have to have a pretty solid "base" to pull off that look though.

Back
Top Bottom