The Graphic Design Thread UPDATE: 1st post filled with info. 2nd with NTer's portfolios.

If there's going to be one thing I'm going to comment on is your overall layout.

Things are mushed up, pushed too much together, and overall have to informational hierarchy.

Get yourself a book on the Grid System (like this one) and absorb everything in it. Your designs will become so much stronger with it.

If you look at this example you can visually see the grid they're using.

Last edited:
Start designing is vague. I came looking for possible ideas and inspiration.

Start doodling. Looking at your favorite designers. Websites. Photographers. Illustrators. The people that inspire you creatively. Go to the library and flip through books. Watch a movie from your couch. Or cartoons while you lay in front of the TV with a bowl of cereal. Have lunch. Assess the package design that your lunch came in. Watch a Nike commercial. Figure out the message. Think if you can out do that message. Then go for it.

Inspiration is everywhere. Literally.

My message may sound vague. But it's not. Inspiration and ideas will happen. You just need to start designing. Start doing something.

NBA logos are hard to beat. There's also a lot of expectation behind it.

If he wanted to stay that route, get the names from a fantasy football/baseball/basketball league and make logos for those teams.

Holla at me. I got that freelance work.

Ive worked with many cats on NT launching clothing brands, websites, clothing designs, you name it.

reasonable rates, per hour or per piece.

hit me up:

tron@sorianotron.com

Looking for a graphic designer for an upcoming t-shirt company.  Can make immediate payments via Paypal or Venmo.

Please send samples of you work to sportinjordans@gmail.com

Look forward to working long term with a couple NT'ers!

Think i sent my old portfolio link in here

Www.behance.net/troynorman

I went with a wix site. Worked on it for 27 hours straight. Gathering and choosing what pieces to put up and getting all the mockups ready

I just need to get the premium account and I'll be good money

http://bit.ly/2kHsIVo

There's so much more I wanted to put here but I lost my old USB drive so Im really limited as to what I can use

Think i sent my old portfolio link in here

Www.behance.net/troynorman

I went with a wix site. Worked on it for 27 hours straight. Gathering and choosing what pieces to put up and getting all the mockups ready

I just need to get the premium account and I'll be good money

http://bit.ly/2kHsIVo

There's so much more I wanted to put here but I lost my old USB drive so Im really limited as to what I can use
any experience with clothing/pattern making? what did you do for WLCO?

any experience with clothing/pattern making? what did you do for WLCO?

Unfortunately I don't have any :frown: sorry bro

And I'm real cool with the guys that run it. We went to school together so I shoot with them and stuff like that

Unfortunately I don't have any :frown: sorry bro

And I'm real cool with the guys that run it. We went to school together so I shoot with them and stuff like that

Ah all good.

Word? Dope those cats are my homies as well small world.

Ah all good.

Word? Dope those cats are my homies as well small world.

Dam that is crazy

I had something in my sig back on the ISS days that those guys were working with

And someone asked me about it and they too knew those guys

Dam that is crazy

I had something in my sig back on the ISS days that those guys were working with

And someone asked me about it and they too knew those guys
wonder if that was me too? [emoji]129300[/emoji] lol

so you must know JP, Ramos, Tiger, Riegel etc..

Back
Top Bottom