The Greatest Story Ever Told?

"So we vibing over our hoeism or whatever." I'm dying already :lol:

Jarrett starts punching himself :rofl: The imagery is so vivid to me.

I'm in tears off this attempted suicide :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Man that was a classic great story.

The casting in that Lobo pic is on point. Who should play the Fl black guy with dreads though?:nerd:

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/574883_127674827373245_2144324424_n.jpg?oh=3af1fb18ec0faf3bbc816c9d89cb9399&oe=56BE2E37[/mg]

[img]https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/319699_121594391314622_305246462_n.jpg?oh=f36f0ce3170d94d49fc6b3e502e0b849&oe=56C71010

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/206024_121630294644365_1361490957_n.jpg?oh=a9ba1f5baa2273d550bac010f72d40ee&oe=56B5554B[i/mg]

[img]https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/198396_121473014660093_521932636_n.jpg?oh=9012acd9758a3147c3fca3772614c20c&oe=56C494F8

Somehow our PC media/culture will spin this story into this trick being a hero who survived the h0e struggle. I can see it now... This trick will be on Ellen, on the Today show, on Dr. Phil.. Shoot she might mess around and get rich off of selling her snatch and this story coming out. Zola will get rich off the rights to the story and the movie. They might funk around and give her a Pulitzer award. Smh these floozies just hit the h0e lottery...lol. The apologists are lining up to make excuses for these **** and their choices.. I can see it now..

"So we vibing over our hoeism or whatever." I'm dying already :lol:

Jarrett starts punching himself :rofl: The imagery is so vivid to me.

I'm in tears off this attempted suicide :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Man that was a classic great story.

The casting in that Lobo pic is on point. Who should play the Fl black guy with dreads though?:nerd:

My dude yung simmie :pimp:

werun-fmf.png.png

Somehow our PC media/culture will spin this story into this trick being a hero who survived the h0e struggle. I can see it now... This trick will be on Ellen, on the Today show, on Dr. Phil.. Shoot she might mess around and get rich off of selling her snatch and this story coming out. Zola will get rich off the rights to the story and the movie. They might funk around and give her a Pulitzer award. Smh these floozies just hit the h0e lottery...lol. The apologists are lining up to make excuses for these **** and their choices.. I can see it now..

Calm down bruh, aint nobody going for this......

Classic thot story telling 101, "Make me look good, make the other girl look bad."

Doubtful.

The media will never fully and seriously address prostitution, sex rings, human trafficking, etc. This funny story isn't going to get that spin put on it to prop up this chick Jess.

Maybe if there's a movie though :nerd: :lol:

Calm down bruh, aint nobody going for this......

Classic thot story telling 101, "Make me look good, make the other girl look bad."
beyonce aint taking a role where she trapping, so of course its gonna be this way

Here I am scrolling through on mobile and I see more pics of this strumpet being posted, but I can't make out her face. So I click and add it to my photos so that I can zoom in real quick and it dawns on me...

I'm literally out here saving these hos.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom