The Guy about Nothing : Jerry Seinfeld and his HEAT

I just got done watching season 3 episode 7 .. Jerry was rocking the '91 OG Air Jordan 6 Midnight Blue...  I use to think Fresh Prince rocked heat, until I started looking carefully at this white guy, whose kick game is just stoopendous. 

Where's the pics tho?Oh wait,I have some.
Jerry Seinfeld part.1
seinfeld-nike-airdrivingforce-theseinfeldchronicles.jpg

seinfeld-nike-techchallengeIIwhitecement-thestakeout.jpg

seinfeld-Nike-Air-Delta-Force-ST-Low-Tech-Grey_White-therobbery.jpg

seinfeld-Nike-Strategy-Low-White_Royal-Blue-theexgirlfriend.jpg

seinfeld-Nike-Air-Trainer-SC-High-White_Royal-Blue--theapartment.jpg

seinfeld-Nike-Air-Challenge-Pro-Low-White_Flourescent-Pink-therevenge.jpg

seinfeld-Nike-Air-Tech-Challenge-3_4-Black_White_Hot-Lime-therevenge3.jpg

seinfeld-Nike-Air-Tech-Challenge-Low-White_Black_Ultramarine--thedeal3.jpg

seinfeld-Nike-Air-Trainer-SC-Low-White_Grey_Ultramarine-thedeal2.jpg

seinfeld-Nike-Air-Cross-Trainer-Low-White_Neptune-Blue-thebabyshower1.jpg

seinfeld-Nike-Air-Trainer-E-Low-White-Zen_Grey_Indian-Teal--thenote.jpg

seinfeld-Nike-Air-Trainer-E-Low-White_Grey_Royal-Blue-thepen.jpg

seinfeld-Nike-Air-Jordan-VI-White_Sport-Blue--thecafe.jpg

seinfeld-Nike-Air-Huarache-Royal-Blue_Scream-Green-thetape.jpg

seinfeld-Nike-Air-Jordan-V-White_Grape--thestranded.jpg

seinfeld-Nike-Air-Trainer-E-High-White_Blue-Spark-thealternateside.jpg

seinfeld-Nike-Air-Huarache-White_Black_Purple-Punch-thesubway.jpg

seinfeld-Nike-Air-Trainer-Max-White_Black_Brown-thesuicide.jpg

seinfeld-Nike-Air-Trainer-E-Low-White_Infrared--thefixup.jpg

seinfeld--Nike-Air-Digs-Pro-Low-White_Red-Plum-thetrip1.jpg

Jerry Seinfeld pt.2
seinfeld-Nike-Air-Jordan-VII-White_Cardinal-Red--thepick.jpg

seinfeld-Nike-Air-Trainer-Lite-White_Black_Dark-Lavender-thewallet.jpg

seinfeld-Nike-Air-Trainer-Accel-Low-White_Prism-Violet-thebubbleboy.jpg

seinfeld-Nike-Air-Trainer-Accel-Low-Black_White_Dark-Spruce-thecheeverletters.jpg

seinfeld--Nike-Air-Trainer-Platinum-Low-White_Dark-Spruce-thevirgin.jpg

seinfeld-Nike-Air-Challenge-3_4-White_Lead-theimplant.jpg

seinfeld--Nike-Air-Trainer-Max-White_Black_Sapphire--thesmellycar.jpg

seinfeld-Nike-Air-Sonic-Flight-Mid-White_Bright-Concord-thepilot1.jpg

seinfeld-Nike-Air-Sonic-Flight-Mid-White_Light-Graphite-theglasses.jpg

seinfeld-Nike-Air-Structure-II-White_Deep-Purple--theconversion.jpg

seinfeld-Nike-Air-Supreme-Focus-White_Twilight-Purple-theopposite.jpg

seinfeld-Nike-Air-Resistance-White_Midnight-Navy-thechaperone.jpg

seinfeld-Nike-ACG-Air-Mada-Lo-Dark-Topaz--thechinesewoman.jpg

seinfeld-Nike-Air-Huarache-Triax-White_Midnight-Navy-therace.jpg

seinfeld-nike-air-repete-white_navy-theunderstudy.jpg

seinfeld-Nike-Air-Meadow-Supreme-White_Midnight-Navy-thecomeback.jpg

I don't know why this is a surprise, Jordan make ordinary basketball shoes a fashion statement. After Nike combined Jordan and Spike, the Jordans were a must have for everyone.

Just saying ....

Jordan is the GOAT ...

However, 20-30 years from now it will be the Lebrons as much as I hate to say it ... really dislike that dude!

Kobies are going to be like the Barkleys IMHO

- Yeah that Pic of Jerry at the table with a dinner napkin was what I was talking about..  At first I said, no thats not the Midnight Blue 6's.. Then as I kept looking\pausing, my jaw almost dropped.
why does it matter if he's white?
Im actually commending him. You dont see too many white boys with style that can pull it off...  And to pull it off so subtle - thats not just originality, its art. 

-OG cardinal 7's

You dont see too many white boys with style that can pull it off...  
What exactly did he pull of? I mean all he did was just wear the sneakers .. I didn't think he was setting some type of trends ...

but then again, you have to refer to him as a white boy with style, rather than a man with style if that was the case ...

P.S. you must be living under a rock if you haven't seen "white boys" with style ... 

Tim Allen, and the kids on Home Improvement, were always rocking some heat too..DJ from Roseanne was always having some beat up J's on also..

What exactly did he pull of? I mean all he did was just wear the sneakers .. I didn't think he was setting some type of trends ...

but then again, you have to refer to him as a white boy with style, rather than a man with style if that was the case ...

P.S. you must be living under a rock if you haven't seen "white boys" with style ... 
i can refer to people anyway I want to refer to people. and no white-men lack the style to rock jordans properly.  Theres 1) the way it was meant to be rocked 2) the way you can pull it off and 3) the way people obliviously think they can rock them and pull it off...   maybe you can learn from, Jerry.  Because all im stating is that he is pulling it off in a unique way.   If anything the 90's did set trends.   Its the trends we are wearing today. Go check yourself homeboy.  Instead of catching feelings and trying to turn this into a racial issue.  

Last edited:
Ok.... I cant wait for Ninja and the NY NTers to chime in.

Alot of yall dont understand in NY and Chicago it used to be VEEERRY common to see anyone and everyone in "heat". At the time it wasn't considered heat, just comfortable shoes. I mean the OG Grapes sat for years... literally years. Aint nobody want to spend money on Jays that weren't Bulls colors.

People in large metropolitan areas walk and stand alot... like ALOT. So it was really common to see people of all walks of like wearing sneakers to save their feet and knees from pain. Im sure plenty of NY NTers can tell you about Business professionals that wear sneakers with their suits and keep their dress shoes in a bag or leave them at the office and only wear them at work.

This is about comfort and utility not "heat" and fashion.

Jerry wore Nikes at the time because they were the highest quality, most comfortable shoes on he market. Over the years he actually got noticed for being so brand loyal and Nike fabbed him up some "Air Seinfeld's" with Seinfeld logos on the heels in place of the NA logos. :nerd: Anyone still got pics of these ?

Back
Top Bottom