the hundreds closed yesterday on fairfax and no one cared

haven't seen any articles

bobbyhundreds We signed the lease in December of 2005. Our first office and studio, then flagship store. Our clubhouse, our playground, our university. We grew up here, and you did too. Thank you, 7909 Rosewood Ave., and to all who walked our weird, narrow street to enter these doors. I apologize for the late notice, but tomorrow (Saturday) is the final day The Hundreds Los Angeles will stand at 7909 Rosewood Ave., and we’ll be there to lock the door on this chapter. This, my friends, is the End of the Beginning. #RSWD

I Was there for the victory lap release but still...

3F447AB0-F241-4C0D-93BF-F65B743A2449.gif

Got a few shirts from them. And yes, I also thought their quality was pretty good.

Is it a dead brand? Loved their stuff back in HS.

Still own a shirt actually.

Daammnn. I used to with The Hundreds. I put bomb stickers on my luggage so I would know it was mine. :lol:

They really wasn’t doing anything different from anyone else. Damn sho wasn’t different than Supreme(*gasp*), just didn’t have the hype.

Years ago they had the dopest tee it was an Initech (office space movie) shirt..I was too late to get one and I'm still salty on missing it lol

They also had an annual 50% off sale entire site which was pretty dope

I also got camo cargo shorts (still DS)..no clue where they are tho..but when I started seeing their stuff on zumiez I was like meh but I would always check the website here and there

I wonder if the webstore will still be open? Or if that will be donezo eventually

These "logo-graphic-T" companies always die. How many times can you alter a logo before people start to get bored. Supreme will eventually "slow-down" as well.

Supreme has been around way longer than the Hundreds they should be ok.

Back
Top Bottom