The Hundreds

i ordered some jeans off of the hundreds...they are legit as hell. not only did they ship extremely fast, they also threw in a free shirt and stickers...i am extremely impressed with the hundreds customer service and i will continue to give them my money... :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

is the hundreds this consistantly chill? discuss...
Never met her before
But I think I like her like a metaphor
It's hard ta get ~lu

yeah it is.
i got the last 32 in the spring 07 raw heartbeat jeans.

they shipped like 8 stickers with it. and it came in 2 days.
TEAM UNDER-AGE
"so yeah you can charge that to my parents credit card".​

The Hundreds is very down to earth and what not. They sent me two free shirts and a @#%$ load of stickers with my most recent purchase.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

Same here. I ordered the bomb splatter shirt from their fall line and got a free shirt and like 7 stickers. Great service! I always wanted a pair of their jeans too. I guess I'll come around to buying a pair sooner or later.

how'd they know what size tee to give you guys?

or is it just random...

but yeah...i've managed to get some stickers =)

^probably just looked at what size you ordered. Anyway I've been meaning to grab some of their tees before they sell out.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Graet brand and even greater custmer service. I ordered one shirt and got two, and a @#%$ load of stickers.
TEAM SF GIANTS

The home of true champions
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle​

^ hahahahaha. i thought about ordering from them a couple times but i decided not to every time. next time i'm thinking about it, i'm probably gonna end up buying something.
TEAM WARRIORS
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

bobby, ben, and the hundreds crew are chill!!!! go support!!!!!!

you know back in the day bobby and ben you to post on nt :nerd:
nerd.gif

im waiting for them to put up the public label line.

bumping this old thread. just because i have a question.

on the hundreds shirts care tag, it says " do not iron ".
but mine is wrinkly. has anybody actually ironed them? o_O

just dont wanna eff up my shirts.

Yeah they're cool guys...I got a HUGE box of free #%*# through a friend there...never was a huge fan of their stuff per se but I always liked the way theydid their business...good guys just tryin to have fun while findin success.

Comes off kinda geeky to me.

Which I am a geek, I just don't portray one on NT
glasses.gif

They sent free stuff to a store I know, seem like good guys.

you know back in the day bobby and ben you to post on nt
they were and still are about the customers. I remember their "street team" was just asking for stickers and slapping it up everywhere. I used toslap them all over campus (CSULB) and all over SD.

dudes are mad cool. cant say the same about the people that work at Active Valencia

Back
Top Bottom