The "I Don't Wake Up In The Middle Of The Night To Take A Piss" Appreciation Thread

Everyone at my work (including a nt'er) say they normally wake up in the middle of the night to take a piss to which I gave them a
indifferent.gif

Do yal have this issue?

pimp.gif
To having a good bladder.

What's up with the piss threads?

I don't but when I wake up that's the first thing I do...

Never. I always make sure I don't even have a drop of piss in me before I sleep... I can't go to bed knowing that I have some piss in me
laugh.gif

i always wake up like 30 minutes before i have to get up to take a piss
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Fries

Never. I always make sure I don't even have a drop of piss in me before I sleep... I can't go to bed knowing that I have some piss in me
laugh.gif
dope name and avy
pimp.gif

I'd rather wake up in the middle of the night than not. Especially after a night of drinking. BTW Yes, I pee'd the bed as a grown +%@ man after mixingheavy liquor after beer
laugh.gif
smh.gif

brings back memories when i used to wet the bed as a kid. it was the best feeling in the world when i put on new, dry underwear.

OP,I hope that you dont want to join the Army.Four years of waking up in the freezing cold and rain to find a tree.Dont get me started on the desert.

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

I'd rather wake up in the middle of the night than not. Especially after a night of drinking. BTW Yes, I pee'd the bed as a grown +%@ man after mixing heavy liquor after beer
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Man I'd hate that. Was it at least your bed? That just reminded me that one time my best friend pissed all over another friends floor after anight of heavy drinking.

Originally Posted by socluis90

pimp.gif
To having a good bladder.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SouthsideChi773

OP,I hope that you dont want to join the Army.Four years of waking up in the freezing cold and rain to find a tree.Dont get me started on the desert.
? I missed this, went over my head.
if he doesn't get up in the middle of the night to go piss, why would he wake up in the freezing cold and rain just to find a tree? Maybe I'm justtired

anyway I don't wake up in the middle of the night for %$+$, NOTHING, somebody(I think one of my younger cousins) told me they thought I was dead becausethey kept doing %$+$ to me and I didn't move at all
laugh.gif

-I was at a summer camp and got hit with water balloons in my sleep(I remember thinking it was sweat and going back to sleep though)
-I been hit with random stuff
-slapped
-jumped on
-yelled at
-hit with the blinding lights
-apparently I slept through an earthquake here(I doubt it was very strong still but my mom says it was "strong enough"
-slept through 2 cats fighting outside(apparently one was a brolic cat that basically kept throwing the smaller cat against the house)(wish I saw that
tired.gif
)
-a deer ran into the house once

nothing.
I just sleep, I doubt something like piss could ever wake me up unless it was a sharp pain like I've been holding it in since time started or something.

Back
Top Bottom