The Image Microsoft doesn't want you to see VOL: FEEL GUILTY?

smh.gif
hate to see this, hope pics like these dont surface from my favorite companies, kind makes me feel bad

lock this up, this is nothing new and will never change

every huge company has its "slaves"

realtalk

60% of the stuff in YOUR HOUSES are manufactured this way, clothes and shoes included. Microsoft isnt alone as u guys may point out.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Sad
smh.gif

if i had as much as bill gates, whoever worked for my company would be living great...
Or maybe you're just saying that cause you don't have as much as Bill Gates. I don't think that this kind of working condition is morally right, but you'd shell out all of that money when you could pay them in bananas if you wanted to?
It is proof though that Bill Gates is a fraud....he wants to be known as someone who helps people with his scholarship and to give all his money away when he dies and than this pops up

Originally Posted by Derek916

Sad
smh.gif

if i had as much as bill gates, whoever worked for my company would be living great...
Or maybe you're just saying that cause you don't have as much as Bill Gates. I don't think that this kind of working condition is morally right, but you'd shell out all of that money when you could pay them in bananas if you wanted to?
It is proof though that Bill Gates is a fraud....he wants to be known as someone who helps people with his scholarship and to give all his money away when he dies and than this pops up
so msft's partners oversea under chinese jurisdiction is doing this and msft gets blamed? and then you have some nerve to say bill gates is a fraud?
over 90% of msfts revenue are from software sales, do you see a need for sweatshops for software manufacturing? i dont think so.
bill gates is 1000x holier than the pope will ever be

msft has donated a load of money either through the corporation itself or bill gates
what has apple ever done to help the community? they dont even help their own investors. the 2nd largest tech company (by market cap) and they havent given a single penny in dividends to investors. talk about greed.

Some of you guys should do some research about factories over in China. These companies like Microsoft, Nike, Apple, they just contract these factories, and tell them 'make this.' The track records these factories keep (which is what these corporations use to make a choice on where to produce) are often flawed and untrue, also. Not a lot of these companies are responsible for this stuff, hell they usually dont even know what goes on in these factories until they get hit with fines out the @*+.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Sad
smh.gif

so msft's partners oversea under chinese jurisdiction is doing this and msft gets blamed? and then you have some nerve to say bill gates is a fraud?
over 90% of msfts revenue are from software sales, do you see a need for sweatshops for software manufacturing? i dont think so.

msft has donated a load of money either through the corporation itself or bill gates
what has apple ever done to help the community? they dont even help their own investors. the 2nd largest tech company (by market cap) and they havent given a single penny in dividends to investors. talk about greed.
Bill Gates is to blame because obviously Microsoft can decide which factory they want to do their business in, claiming to not know about conditions is invalid. Anyone in top management knows to run a successful company you don't look at just the bottom line when you make any type of decision. In my eyes as of right now its simple Bill Gates knew about the conditions and chose not to act, banking on nobody would ever find out and if they did would find it "alright" since every other company does it too.

Still going to buy Microsoft though, so idk why I care
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

Looks like theyre playing 7 up
eek.gif
laugh.gif

7-UP.

I miss that game.

But damn.. It's sad how most of our companies do this today.

However, Bill Gates does spend a "Chunk" of his money on donations and helping the less fortunate. 

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Sad
smh.gif

Bill Gates is to blame because obviously Microsoft can decide which factory they want to do their business in, claiming to not know about conditions is invalid. Anyone in top management knows to run a successful company you don't look at just the bottom line when you make any type of decision. In my eyes as of right now its simple Bill Gates knew about the conditions and chose not to act, banking on nobody would ever find out and if they did would find it "alright" since every other company does it too.

Still going to buy Microsoft though, so idk why I care
ohwell.gif

bill gates dont even run microsoft anymore, the guy running msft now is steve ballmer.
how can you say claiming they dont about it is invalid if they really dont know.

as far as I am concern, NT's favorite company apple exploit this way more than any other company do (over 50% profit margin), for example just google ipod city, this is just one of their evils against humanity
and sadly, apple fanboys are still in denial. they think using apple products will get them into heaven while steve job continues to molest them.

Wow at people just awakening to today's working conditions
and the industrilization of human life.  

From the food we put in our mouths to the sheets we lay our backs on,
all of these things are products of this type of work force/laboring.

Yeah, they could change it, but then someone else would do it and take them over...

Back
Top Bottom