The Industry is Destroying DMX...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

If I had to guess I'd credit that to 20+ years of drug use... But NObodys perfect

#kanyeshrug

Yeah...I think that would do it...

smh.gif
The industry didn't put the pipe in his mouth, he did that

yea yea dmx does drugs we got that. so does that mean he cant still be attacked by people that want to hurt him?

Originally Posted by ps2child

yea yea dmx does drugs we got that. so does that mean he cant still be attacked by people that want to hurt him?

im not watchin an 11 minute video on dmx bum !#$ so how were they attacking him?

his music been wack for the longest anyway...

the one thing thats weird is why DMX was in court by himself..... somethin doesn't seem right about that.... and how the hell they even get a camera inside the court???

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

smh.gif
The industry didn't put the pipe in his mouth, he did that

Actually his homie laced a blunt with crack. And that was that.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by ps2child

im not watchin an 11 minute video on dmx bum !#$ so how were they attacking him?

his music been wack for the longest anyway...
just watch the vid man. and i agree with you that his music has been terrible but it wasnt always like this....you check out his discog. #1 "dark and hell is hot" # 2 "flesh of my flesh...."  his best #@$% was when he started. no one can deny this even if your not a fan. that is when he was doing what the industry was wanting him to do. after he  wanted change or out that is when the industry said we own you and you do what we tell you. dmx fought back and they slowly made this person out of him ( jail, drugs, etc...). #4 "the great depression" was he going through depression himself? id say probably. #6 "year of the dog again" he came back and recorded "lord give me a sign" self explanatory.

i dunno i stopped followin that %!%!! after the 3rd one... and my internet on some slow %!!% thats y im not watchin the video...

dmx was lucky he had the career he did imo... he was like the first 50... first album good but without that image nobody woulda gave a #+%%... then it was downhill from there... he was in industry puppet from jump street...

lookin back that barking/whole dog theme %!!% was the corniest gimmick ever...

Damn just watched the vid... some really good points in there... and I honestly feel bad for the dude... he seems like he knows hes just being set up... but only time will tell

Yall gonna say he put the pipe in his mouth (pause) like yall were there and saw it... yea thats what the media said but none of us know exactly what happened

Why do people always act like "The Industry" is ran by one entity? Who punishing him L.A. Reid, Doug Morris, Iovine, Matolla? I can tell you now them dudes dont give a *%%! about X because he isnt making anybody money. And the notion that he's being punished cause he worshipping God or somehting majority of these music execs are catholic or jewish.

Everybody got problems with the industry but just because he got drug problems and keeps violating his probation. Its "their" fault. Get a grip on this conspiracy *#+$

Originally Posted by cartune

Why do people always act like "The Industry" is ran by one entity? Who punishing him L.A. Reid, Doug Morris, Iovine, Matolla? I can tell you now them dudes dont give a *%%! about X because he isnt making anybody money. And the notion that he's being punished cause he worshipping God or somehting majority of these music execs are catholic or jewish.

Everybody got problems with the industry but just because he got drug problems and keeps violating his probation. Its "their" fault. Get a grip on this conspiracy *#+$
exactly

I watched up until the part they said they are setting him up like they did Tupac & Michael Jackson

Illuminati Theorists FTL

edit: I actually was curious to see where this was going so I decided to watch the rest of it.. Really.................. They had Michael Jackson murdered.. +%%$$#+!.... Big died March 9th. Big L feb 15th (both 24).. And what the hell is Aaliyah have to do with hip hop.. "Music Artists are used as a way to spread hate, violence and other evils"  AGAIN I ASK WHAT THE !$#* DID Aaliyah have to do with that...?   Dude just came up with a ridiculous idea... Did some research and they saw a pattern of dates and ages and said oh man that can't be a coincidence.. Life is one big coincidence...

They say that if the artist doesn't talk about guns and violence they get slaughtered publicly and then murdered.. Look at Pac's discography  he get way more violent as his career went on.. How does he explain that... How did Mike get set up... He had  little boys sleep in his bed, and he got all the plastic surgery. DMX's career fell off because he began releasing subpar music.Are they blamming his numerous traffic tickets on illuminati? I saw that show BET did for him dude drove like a maniac. He seems like a decent stand up guy but was constantly doing dumb @#%+.. That is his fault.  Illuminati Theorists are pissing me off now... Everything is a bunch of people in a smoke filled room trying to downgrade humanity... Here's the funny thing about life.. EVERYTHING IS A COINCIDENCE.  So whenever you see a coincidence it isn't some power grab by Illuminati, it is the random occurrence that happens when there are 7 billion people  on 1 planet.

How did TMZ get front row tickets tho?! How is son the only one that got bagged that day?! I not on the conspiracy theory tip... I kno a set up when I see one.

They had ZERO prints on the gun they claimed PAC had, no semen, no forced entry in any cavity.... Sounds like a set up to me, iont kno about you.

Pulled over on a bus and the boyz ask for lil wayne SPECIFICALLY... You lemme kno what you think. Alot of other stuff may just be streched but you can't hide certain obvious stuff cmon.

Back
Top Bottom