The iPhone Really Does Do Everything. Sorry If I'm Late.

soggymayo

Banned
Pretty neat
pimp.gif
Technology is amazing. $400 for it? Maybe I'd buy it if I had a nice car like that.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Would be pretty useful for those times when I don't remember if I locked the car or not.

Lakersfan1 wrote:
400 dollars to do what the key chain u get with the car does. Or is there more to it?

Yeah, but your keychain doesn't work all the way from Australia. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

400 dollars to do what the key chain u get with the car does. Or is there more to it?
laugh.gif
 if an HTC or a Nokia did it, this would be praised as another reason why they are better than the iphone. 
just add this to the list of things that you don't need to have on a mobile phone, but companies will do simply for the "wows" and the "lulz".

Originally Posted by ChiHigh91

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Would be pretty useful for those times when I don't remember if I locked the car or not.

Lakersfan1 wrote:

Yeah, but your keychain doesn't work all the way from Australia. 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

pretty sick... im not surprised tho... since viper already has regular remote starts... and those use some kind of frequency too... so i dont think it would be that hard to change it into a bluetooth signal

Originally Posted by soggymayo

The iPhone Really Does Do Everything. 
Being able to start your car with your iPhone.......pretty cool.
Not being able to make a call with your iPhone because At&t has the worst signal of any carrier........not so cool.

that lag is ok. how many times you been eating out or at the mall and you forgot if you locked your car? or if someone needs something in your trunk and you're far away to hand the keys? or want to warm up your car in the winter while you're still inside your house. this is sick
pimp.gif
maybe if i had a ferrari.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom