The Japanese got the concept of sleep right.

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

we have these america, theyre called sleeping bags
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

Is it tough to smash on a Tempur pedic? How much different than a regular spring?

yea theres not much bounce with the tempurpedic which i like but theres good traction if you prefer that more.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Japanese do everything right. I wish I could move to Japan.
i plan on moving there in 2-3 years. hopefully by then more jobs will be available. tokyo>anywhere else i've ever been
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

i plan on moving there in 2-3 years. hopefully by then more jobs will be available. tokyo>anywhere else i've ever been
laugh.gif
if you love living in boxes, do you.. japan is crazy packed

Originally Posted by syxth element

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
if you love living in boxes, do you.. japan is crazy packed
Wouldn't really matter to me. If I ever was fortunate enough to live there, Most of my time would be spent at Ebisu, Tsukuba, etc. Trackday,every day.
laugh.gif

I would only do that if I was financially set though, lotto status.

i slept on those tatami mats/beds before when I was in Japan last. It was actually pretty comfortable. Sleeping in a Yukata>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pajamas or Bball shorts.

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

yeah i've slept on the floor. cuz my dog peed the bed and it was late to get a new mattress
so you bought a new mattress the next day?
Big Baller!

They probably won't let you into Japan unless you are Japanese. They were kicking immigrants out the country last I read. It's actually kind ofa racist society.

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

They probably won't let you into Japan unless you are Japanese. They were kicking immigrants out the country last I read. It's actually kind of a racist society.
nah man, trust me i follow all that stuff. they're kicking out a lot of people on temp work, brazilians, middle easterners, etc. cheap labor,they are laying off a ton of people. americans are getting laid off, but they aren't 'kicking them out/denying them'. if you have experience andspeak the language, you have work.

it's sort of a racist society, but only because it's extremely homogeneous.

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

man i remember sleeping on those beds back in taiwan in my grandparent's house... woke up in the middle of the night to see a centipede 2 inches from my face
i see what you did thar

Originally Posted by duckdafraft

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

man i remember sleeping on those beds back in taiwan in my grandparent's house... woke up in the middle of the night to see a centipede 2 inches from my face
i see what you did thar
roll.gif
this guy.

Back
Top Bottom