The Japanese got the concept of sleep right.

I just realized I want a Japanese bedroom. A place to sleep, nothing more or less. Right now I am looking into Japanese futons.

Anyone ever slept like this? It's amazing.

july06_japan-day4_royalHotelKawaguchiko_room.jpg

I'll stick with Tempur-pedic stuff.. but yeah I want a whole bunch of Asian inspired stuff for my crib.

Originally Posted by D723

I'll stick with Tempur-pedic stuff.. but yeah I want a whole bunch of Asian inspired stuff for my crib.

Is it really as comfortable as they say it is?

man i remember sleeping on those beds back in taiwan in my grandparent's house... woke up in the middle of the night to see a centipede 2 inches from myface

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I want one of those really really low beds, does anyone know what they are called?

you mean where it's just the wooden base and like 12 inches tall and you just put the top mattress in it and not the bottom one? It's called aplatform bed, my roommate had one. You can get one at walmart.com, seriously, they ship free to your house or the nearest store, regardless of weight.

His was lower than this one because the bed fit into the wooden frame and not on top.

0006631103238_500X500.jpg

0006631103669_500X500.jpg%5B

1112998378065_AV1_500X500.jpg

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

Is it tough to smash on a Tempur pedic? How much different than a regular spring?
eek.gif
I never thought of that
laugh.gif

I could see how it might be a problem.
Putting in extra work with minimum results

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I want one of those really really low beds, does anyone know what they are called?

you mean where it's just the wooden base and like 12 inches tall and you just put the top mattress in it and not the bottom one? It's called a platform bed, my roommate had one. You can get one at walmart.com, seriously, they ship free to your house or the nearest store, regardless of weight.

His was lower than this one because the bed fit into the wooden frame and not on top.

i have one of those, got it from ikea. gets some time getting used to it but i have no complaints

in college my bed was about 3 feet high and I kept all kinds of crazy garbage under there. if I ever have way too much space one day I could go for that...butI have way too many electronics to just have a bed in my room.

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

you mean where it's just the wooden base and like 12 inches tall and you just put the top mattress in it and not the bottom one? It's called a platform bed, my roommate had one. You can get one at walmart.com, seriously, they ship free to your house or the nearest store, regardless of weight.

i have one of those, got it from ikea. gets some time getting used to it but i have no complaints
i want to redecorate my room now lol

So appreciated, it may not look that cushioned but trust it's insanely comfortable. In cold weather that thick comforter is necessary.

And the best thing is you roll it up and throw it in the closet during the day. Instant space. Redic.

i had a japanese bed room two summers ago (i subletted from my best friend while he was in argentina)

it was nice. chicks dug it. i dunno though, whenever i didnt clean the room for a week and it got dusty the dusty would get in my face/nose a lot easiersleeping that close to the ground.

Back
Top Bottom