The Kardashian Christamas Card

Kendal and Kylie

kardashian_12_wenn2076149.jpg

2009+Teen+Choice+Awards+Arrivals+GXHjqcdqyDRl.jpg

post_image-Khloe-Kardashian-Kylie-Kendall-Disneyland-0127094.jpg

the lil two look way to grown...they are like 12 and 13...parents are gonna have a great time for the next few years... smh

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

along with Odom, you have Ryan Seacrest, Green Goblin, a kid from Jersey Shore, and what is most likely some random black guys seed in Kourtneys stomach
I'm like "Huh?"...checked the pic again and started cracking up at the resemblance
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

oDUMb looks straight up like a background lurker. he looks photoshopped in that joint...lol
of all 3 of the sisters he had to choose the ugly duckling? i bet he everytime he see kim he be like "DAMN i picked the wrong one! SMH @ myself"

LO got a face on like he got his hands up the back of Kloe's dress and she looks to be enjoying it.

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

along with Odom, you have Ryan Seacrest, Green Goblin, a kid from Jersey Shore, and what is most likely some random black guys seed in Kourtneys stomach
I'm like "Huh?"...checked the pic again and started cracking up at the resemblance
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

13 and 5"9 only a matter of time till she starts doing coke and taking naked flicks
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom