The Karmaloop Era

Didn't even know it was still active. Barely remember the stuff I bought on there. I bought in4mation, obey, orisue, and acapulco gold i think.

turntable lab
digital gravel
commonwealth

karma loop was essentially the Macy's of streetwear

I think it took the pretentious vibe away from buyers meaning most of the products didn't come off as exclusive and limited

and the prices were cheaper which seemed to piss off other shop owners

if you were wearing streetwear back then and not buying from karma you were paying double for no reason

Is the website still around? I remember tons of people had their codes in their sigs. I bought some jeans and a few shirts off there back in the day.

I loved shopping from Karma Loop. Then I completely forgot about that site lol

you can definitely still get fresh on karmaloop. you just have to have the patience to sift thru the thousands of items the carry

Mannnnnn KL was so dope years ago, i used to get damn near everything I wore from that site :lol:

I know LRG was big everywhere, but if I'm not mistaken they had an office or a factory or something nearby me (Newport Beach, CA>>) and a few buddies worked there and would get SO much gear and **** for all the homies. You couldnt and still cant tell me i wasnt doin it with the Dead Serious hoodie before anyone could find that **** :lol: :smh:

Damn NT fam, time FLIES nowadays

yall remember the karmaloop models though?

they had some of the baddest 
pimp.gif
that one chick with the fakest boobs 
ohwell.gif

A lot of the brands they carry aren't popular anymore or are ones I never heard of. Once in a while I'd look at what new stuff 10 deep is putting out and they'd have an awesome hoody or two every season. It was a real struggle to find something to buy when i had store credit.

Back
Top Bottom