The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anaheim Diamonbacks?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rotf! this just made me giggle...and yes i HOPE THESE COME BACK!!! which kid didnt love wearing the griffey's? i had every pair of griffey cleats, and loved them all

I remember passing on the Black/Red XI so that I could buy those Griffey's on release date instead.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Strugglin since January 3rd, 1980.

I still have those from when I played little league..

b21

For Sale: Jordan III Retro Wht/Cem. Grey/F Red Sz. 10 DS

^ The only thing better than looking at his perfect swing......

griffeycatchuq7.jpg
----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

csb1020418211024x768ho6.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the people in the stands.
But besides that, me and those shoes need to be reunited.
pimp.gif

Jack Bauer is my hero
Ken Griffey Jr. HR Count-563​

Wore them again last night, and hit his 3rd homerun of the season

hta1010503201024x768iw4.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense​

Windy City Jays:
csb1020418211024x768ho6.jpg

Why is the LITTLE KID the one that's the LEAST WORRIED?!
roll.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

And dude in the red polo:
smh.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
You just played yourself, bro, lookin' like some pansy.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Quote:
Why is the LITTLE KID the one that's the LEAST WORRIED?!

And dude in the red polo: You just played yourself, bro, lookin' like some pansy.

I rather be looking like a pansy than rubbing the HR catch and put more runs on the opponent. Remember those two Angels fans who ruined to foul ball catches, Ska?

^ I mean, he's not looking like 'Oooh, I better get out of the way and let Griffey get this.' My man is looking like 'Eeeeeek... the ball's coming at me!'

lol
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

So for the faithful that have continued to follow Griffey's career. How is he doing now? Man! i felt so bad for him! Just imagine what would have happened if he kept up with his stats. He would be seriously challenging the homerun record legtimately. What was he on par for? like 900 homers at the rate he was going in Seattle?

Investment Analyst​

cool cleats, but Andruw Jones has the best cleats by a long shot (jordan iv)

The Commission
"Representative"
I've knelt before God and asked for better cards"​

Griffey went yard again tonight...gives him 5 on the season to go along with a .326 batting average :pimp:
pimp.gif

In commemoration of #569.

Man......I'm curious as to what the rest of the cleat looks like.

2003185019074627397_rs.jpg

2003177272710510235_rs.jpg
----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

First, Griffey's been on a HR tear. He's still got it.

Secondly, uh-oh......

I thought Jr was up to his old tricks and manually coloring his cleats but the bottom red panel doesn't support that theory.

It looks like there's a second colorway now.

2004339986176953493_rs.jpg
----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

Back
Top Bottom