The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

Lets take it back to the Mariner days and check out the heat on his feet!

Tons of pics...

5243dc4.jpg

4zlwox4.jpg

5ylcyg3.jpg

4mtvmkx.jpg

4lix3th.jpg

4v34cpi.jpg

6hggrb9.jpg

5x4ad5z.jpg

5z6ano2.jpg

62n7oec.jpg

5y96lfl.jpg

6feoqrr.jpg

54bvo5v.jpg

4u3j6z6.jpg

53gjlw4.jpg

ASG Patch stitched on the heel?
52yjpqx.jpg

4ykp53o.jpg

66cvcep.jpg

6af14w4.jpg

4u317rd.jpg

A bonus.... Comedy.
66mzj40.jpg

cincy....you really need to hook up the grey '98's. LOL

Nice pics.
----------Sig. start----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

I think I know who has theeeeeese :wink:
wink.gif
4mtvmkx.jpg
i'm white. since that matters....I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

Nike Product Development guys (or whoever's incharge of deciding what to retro) are reading this... bring em back pls!

What's the deal with the Angels one?
SELL ME NEON AM360/AM95 HYBRIDS, SZ. 11/11.5! (YES, this is current! NO, I dont have them! Get at me!)​
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Well, dang... that's an impressive PS job! I thought dude really wore an Angels jersey one time or something.
nerd.gif
Like how sometimes you'll see players clowning around wearing each others jerseys and what not.
SELL ME NEON AM360/AM95 HYBRIDS, SZ. 11/11.5! (YES, this is current! NO, I dont have them! Get at me!)​
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

^ Can't co-sign on that, my dude.

Andrew's VIs are JORDANS. They're someone ELSE'S shoe made for ANDREW.

Griffey's kicks... are HIS. That Swingman logo? That's HIM, on HIS shoe. That Jumpman on Andrew's VIs? That ain't Andrew. That's someone ELSE.

Now, I'd take Jordan's IXs or Xs from when he played baseball over any PE Griffeys, but other than that... I'm taking Griffey's Griffeys over anything else you offer me.

Oh. Well now I'm all discombobulated. lol

So... wth was he wearing an Angels jersey for?

$215 for B-Grade Diamond Fury's. The Griffey game is building some steam. Not more than a couple months ago a pair of VNDS Emerald (JR) Diamond Furys went for less than $60.00. Of course, that pair took a little more effort to find.

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

I remember seeing that clip of Griffey Jr. in the Angels jersey and bandages on Sportscenter back when it happened. Can't find anything about it on the net now except that it happened in the 2nd inning
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​
TEAMMARVEL​

regarding that Grif in Angels jersey pic... I initally thought it was from the '95 season, but weren't those jerseys from the 96/97 seasons?

Man back int the days when Griffrey's were hott. Time for trip down memory lane
The first rule of the accumulation of wealth is "Dont trust nobody but your cot damn self"

Team Otaku​

The pic is from the '97 season. You can tell because of the sleeve patch. The Jackie Robinson 50th anniv. patch was 1997.

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

Good eye Heelntoe and Windy City you are right about the 2nd inning.

Apparantly the Mariners clinched the AL West the day before so i assume JR. didnt play in the game. Hence the Jersey switch.

Here is the caption from the website.

Seattle Mariners player Ken Griffey Jr.(C) wears a...
SEATTLE, UNITED STATES: Seattle Mariners player Ken Griffey Jr.(C) wears a California Angels uniform and bandages during the 2nd inning against the California Angels 24 September in Seattle. Mariners' players Jay Buhner is left and Edgar Martinez is right. The Mariners clinched the American League West title 23 September with a 4-3 victory against the Angels. AFP PHOTO (Photo credit should read DAN LEVINE/AFP/Getty Images)

Cincy, you killed it. Right-click saved all of them...

What is bone wearing in that PS'd pic?

And why does Omar Vizquel have the squarest-fit 59/50s everywhere he goes!?
flintgreynt@gmail.commyspace.com/flintgreynt

Ah, I stand corrected - thanks SinnerP. I guess Omar and Edgar share hats.....

Man, now I am on the hunt for some Diamond Furys. I can't believe I threw all my trashed ones away!
flintgreynt@gmail.commyspace.com/flintgreynt

Back
Top Bottom