The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

From Griffey's IG, but nothing new.

10608098_551345308302728_1266787291_n.jpg

More pics from SC of the colorway Jr posted a while back...

15343407962_6e80f067ec_b.jpg

15156946299_c51d00f2a0_b.jpg

15157127468_1b85408b2f_b.jpg

15320672486_590bdbca10_b.jpg

15157124018_9fe071b97e_b.jpg

Meh before... meh now. 

Last edited:
That sweater was on point. Wish Nike would have picked the idea up lol

*edited* I wish I would have got those jade & sc color way of the 2s when F&F sales hit smh

Last edited:
So, I heard through the grapevine that Jr and NSW are not on the best of terms. Take that for what it's worth, but I'm not totally sure how much more true Griffey retro stuff we'll see (not counting the Fury).

EDIT: Sorry Sinner, not sure why my phone decided to quote you lol
Peace,
J

Last edited:
That camera is insane!
He's probably tired of them slapping on that horrendous air bag on EVERY DAMN SHOE

So, I heard through the grapevine that Jr and NSW are not on the best of terms. Take that for what it's worth, but I'm not totally sure how much more true Griffey retro stuff we'll see (not counting the Fury).

Peace,
J
Awwww man, say it ain't so... 

Last edited:

Peace,
J
It does seem like there has been less and less stuff coming out with the swingman branding.  Suspect the transition to all the Mike Trout Gear on Nike Baseball's part is driving this as well.

Well that sucks. I was hoping for some new mids this spring from him. Guess under armor or diamond turf for now

Peace,
J
What!? Wonder if it has to do with all the outlet colors ways they have been slapping on his shoes.

Back
Top Bottom