The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

Thought I share....

Copped the fury for 52 shipped

I'm pretty sure they'll fix that before the release, but to even have that in their trailer is SMH.

I'm more excited about the retro mode! 

They intentionally put Griffey Jr. on the jersey because they will have his dad in the game.  They stated this on one of the streams a month ago.  I preordered the HOF edition from Gamestop with the new era hat. can't wait to play this game and rock that cap.  Would be dope if Nike was to retro his cleats again. 

Is that all you?  Nice collection.  

found these on the bay a few years back in my size.. 

bubble is fine, but need to figure out how to lock it back in there
Is that all you?  Nice collection.  

found these on the bay a few years back in my size.. 

bubble is fine, but need to figure out how to lock it back in there
Yes those are mine minus some doubles and newer releases. For the air bag on my other original GD IIs i used gorilla glue and they're still holding up a year later. Is there any crumbling from the separation?

Griffey Shox. That's a hardcore fan. I won't even touch those. [emoji]128516[/emoji]
they're so unique but i'll use them as beaters soon since i need the shoe laces for my GD 2000 :D

@MarioAndretti

Ken Griffey Jr suited up to start today's @indyCar race with me.    Don't worry Ken- it's like watching a 180 mph fastball. You got this

C6uqr0eVoAARvsN.jpg:large

Yes those are mine minus some doubles and newer releases. For the air bag on my other original GD IIs i used gorilla glue and they're still holding up a year later. Is there any crumbling from the separation?

It looks like everything is still intact minus the separation of the shoe and heel bubble.  Going to order some gorilla glue off the bay tonight and try to fix it myself.  I was taking them off with the laces still on and putting unnecessary pressure on the heel with my other foot to lift the shoe off and this happened.  lesson learned taking my shoes off the lazy way instead of just unlacing.  

Wish i had a pair of the fresh waters.  I've seen a pair of the white / red but never the black / freshwater.  I remember when these were sitting at the footlocker's in my area for $79.99.  should have pulled the trigger then.  

It looks like everything is still intact minus the separation of the shoe and heel bubble.  Going to order some gorilla glue off the bay tonight and try to fix it myself.  I was taking them off with the laces still on and putting unnecessary pressure on the heel with my other foot to lift the shoe off and this happened.  lesson learned taking my shoes off the lazy way instead of just unlacing.  

Wish i had a pair of the fresh waters.  I've seen a pair of the white / red but never the black / freshwater.  I remember when these were sitting at the footlocker's in my area for $79.99.  should have pulled the trigger then.  
The gorilla glue should hold it and it will bubble out a little so be ready to use a razor to cut the excess off. The freshwater pair has a different material wrapping around it and when it chips it's an eyesore :\

Back
Top Bottom