The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

Jr. is officially that dude for this. Breaking out the Original Griffey Max in the Reds colorway. Possible retro? I sure as hell hope so!

Who needs a new Sig shoe every year if he can get this!?

:wow:
eek.gif
2eojodd
2qvd3cl.jpg
2na778h.jpg
4br5ulw.jpg

I was at a couple of the games against the Reds, I thought his cleats looked familiar but I couldn't tell what they were. It would be great to see a retro of those.
Throw some "D" on that chick!
and by "D" I mean that thing in your pants, not defense or Dayton's.​

nice, little league all over again....
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee​

yea, little league. you getting the griffeys!?
For having lived long, I have experienced many instances of being obliged, by better information or fuller consideration, to change opinions, even on important subjects, which I once thought right but found to be otherwise. .:Benjamin Franklin:.​
.::AKRON, OH:WE JUST DID IT::.
[TEAM BUCKEYES:United Nuts with a Common Cause]

I thought he was wearing those. Oh man.....So many thoughts going through my head right now.

The lower portion is different than the OG but who cares? I wonder what the entire cleat looks like?
----------Sig. start----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Everybody in the Seattle area had those except me. Now is my chance to sport the Griffey's. If they are retroed. Please Nike, please.
"What doesn't kill you, only makes you more baller."

Whoa....only problem is the lower area looks different maybe cause its a cleat. PLEASE RETRO, I NEED THESE AGAIN
Lookin For
AM 95 Supreme Animal Pack (Safari) Sz 12 or 11.5 DS
AM 95 Tuxedo Sz 12 DS
AFI All Star 06 Sz 11.5 DS

the best baseball cleats ever!

Team Washington Wizards​

-Daniels-Stevenson-Hayes-Jamison-Thomas-
We still BELIEVE.​

Those are my grails. I remember getting those for Christmas from my grandma in elementary school. There about 4 sizes too small but i kept them.
If hates the gate to peace, this is the last stop.

Anaheim Diamonbacks?
4br5ulw.jpg
Hot Damn
SL5 is looking like the batmobile
Chrome lips with the matching wheel
Both chains probably match a deal, Ya'll dudes is a act for real

I thought that's what I saw. Good look. I NEED those on my feet. Those cleats would match my uniform.

hoping for a retro..come on make it happen...and if you do it nike please do it right...
I'm in and i'm out...

Back
Top Bottom