The Kid Griffey Jr. wearing the BEST cleats in the Game!

why does this thread sit for months and then someone says somethin..i want this thread to pick back up

Originally Posted by doogie24

not sure if these shirts had been posted yet, found them at an Outlet store this weekend
nike is horrible showin off dope shirts like this....how does anyone know it exist if they don't have proper channels to show it off?

why doesnt nike release Swingman/Griffey stuff at a Champs or something..they might sell a few on occasion but most of the time its all at outlets

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

http://sneakernews.com/2012/04/05/nike-air-griffey-max-1-1996-mlb-all-star-pe/

Nevermind the groundhog – Opening Day of Major League Baseball marks the start of the Spring season, so to coincide with today’s wide launch of the 2012 season is a look back at one of the rarest and undiscovered Player Exclusives we’ve ever seen. Check out this sick Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Player Exclusive made for Ken Griffey Jr. for the 1996 MLB All-Star Game; at just 26 years of age, Griffey was one of the most (if not the most) feared hitter in the game, earning a multitude of awards and consideration an a yearly basis while making the All-Star Game his summer time-share – he was pretty much guaranteed a spot. This PE, brought to us by Nike sample monger youbetgrish, features the Air Griffey Max 1 in a unique glossy patent leather-like finish – remember it was the Air Jordan XI of that same year that introduced the patent leather to the athletic shoe. Check out the extra angles of this baseball treat and let us know if you want Nike to whip up some more Air Griffey Max 1 colorways! Photos via sole-u

nike-air-griffey-max-1-1996-all-star-pe-4.jpg

nike-air-griffey-max-1-1996-all-star-pe-1.jpg

nike-air-griffey-max-1-1996-all-star-pe-2.jpg

nike-air-griffey-max-1-1996-all-star-pe-3.jpg

I'm all for the environment but I hate how nikes don't have the super thick airbags like the 90's cause it really changes the look of the shoes.

Thanks to my little bro, just found this nugget.  New model headed our way next spring, called the "Air Griffey Max 360," and will be priced at $170.  Looks to be a mix of the GD1 from 2000 and the IX?  Love the look, but not the price tag.

Peace, 
   J

sg3fyq.jpg

Griffey loves the AM97 TL sole. Don't know about the 360 bag. That might be Nikes doing. $170, though? Yuck.

didnt even know this thread started back up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Air Griffey Max 360s look nice! i hope they drop before next spring tho..

just picked these up today, figured id share

7495424790_02ce2172b2_z.jpg

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

didnt even know this thread started back up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Air Griffey Max 360s look nice! i hope they drop before next spring tho..

just picked these up today, figured id share

7495424790_02ce2172b2_z.jpg
man i almost forgot bout this thread,  what's the info on those ^^ griffeys fam?? i heard its part of home run pack, is that true?? they look good nonetheless, nice PU bro!!!

Back
Top Bottom