The Killing Season 2 FINALE: Episode 13 'What I Know' Sunday June 17th 9:00PM(Finally.)

Season finale tonight for anyone that cares.

Won't watch the first showing since there's other stuff on that I care about.. a hundred times more than this.

I'll post my opinions late tonight.

Enjoy (or at least try to)

Originally Posted by toine2983

All signs point to Jamie being the killer, wouldn't be surprise if they try to "shock" viewers and Rosie's killer end up being her brother Tommy. 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2.5:1 - The conspiracy from Rubicon, back for revenge (Truxton Spangler will have his revenge on Seattle)
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
For those who know. They should've never canceled this show especially the way this show has been such trash this season.

After last ep it's just silly to me that everything is pointing to Jaime and the feeling I have he's a last minute decoy and they're gonna make the killer someone else that was never suspected or had no signs pointing to them.

Meh. Just meh. I feel nothing. So they solved the murder... cancel the show now, yeah?

i guess jamie didnt push the car in but it was his call, it was his doing......crazy how it ended
i just think the show is over....really this show shouldnt be more than 2 seasons, i'm glad they didnt drag it into a 3rd season
more TV shows need to do this.....they have a good premise but they get greedy and drag shows on
the killing made a mistake they should have advertised hey the killing is about a murder 2 seasons thats all....more people would have watched.....people i talked to about the show woudlnt watch because they said how you going to have them look for a killer for 4-5 seasons, i agree that would have been stupid....not sure if this was planned or AMC said lets pull the plug....either way more shows need to do this....
i think homeland should do this 2 seasons and done then new story

American Horror story might be the first to do this.....looks like it was a one season and done show...their 1st season had a beginning middle ending, which was great.....it now appears season 2 will be a different story hopefully not in that house but a different city different cast.....this will set a positive trend for great TV.....but these networks should be advertising that these shows have an enddate.

i think AMC is doing a goodfellas series, they should make it be 2 seasons and tell the viewers this is the case

^I think they're gonna still try to stretch things in to a 3rd season or start anew with another murder.

Wow thought, what a !%$+#! up way to end the show if it does end or at least to reveal the killer. I just found a bit unbelievable how the ppl who did it lived with themselves for so long after they did it. Really wished Holder had aimed for the legs, more cops need to do that. 6-7 shots to the legs they'll be in too much pain to pull the trigger.
30t6p3b.gif
@ the aunt the most. Straight selfish cold blooded murderer. I mean after that she still aint get what she wanted and didn't confess afterwards.

30t6p3b.gif
@ Richmond letting the other conspirators off the hook. I'm lost on the final messages of this show.

Wow okay. How that bish could keep a straight face throughout the whole series knowing she merked their daughter is cold blooded.
laugh.gif

Terrible show.
WHERE IS JA TO MAKE SENSE OF ALL THIS?

Welp.

My Tommy prediction wasn't that off based, as it was a member of her family that killed her.
laugh.gif

Not gonna front I was a bit surprised by Terry being revealed as Rosie's killer.

Terry is  a stone cold !$#%$ though.
30t6p3b.gif
 How you gonna kill your niece, then move in with your sister and her family to "help out". How could you live with yourself for weeks knowing what you did? Broad was so nonchalant with driving the car into the lake too.
30t6p3b.gif

this is probably the worst "who done it?" show I ever watched. complete garbage. scooby doo mystery > the killing.

http://tvline.com/2012/07/27/the-killing-cancelled/
AMC has euthanized The Killing.

The cabler has opted against ordering a third season of the mystery drama, which sparked a backlash after it failed to resolve the Rosie Larsen murder at the end of Season 1.

“After much deliberation, we’ve come to the difficult decision not to renew The Killing for a third season,” said the network in a statement. “AMC is incredibly proud of the show and is fortunate to have worked with such a talented team on this project, from showrunner Veena Sud and our terrific partners at Fox Television Studios to the talented, dedicated crew and exceptional cast.”

Back
Top Bottom