THE KILLING SEASON 3 , new story ..premiers 6/2/2013 ....looks good

Last edited:
im assuming another young/attractive chick got clapped. is this getting dragged out for 2 seasons as well?

Has the show gained back some NT viewers since many were mad about season 1?

Honestly I was hoping it wouldn't come back. I was fine with it ending at season 2. But, they didn't so I guess I'll keep watching,

if your ok with gruesome scenes you'll like it , it's uncomfortable

because you see 15 year old prostitutes ...working

OK, just watched the first two episodes On Demand. My goodness :wow: This show has done a COMPLETE 180.

I'm loving it so far.

While the constant Red Herring moments of the first 2 seasons are annoying, as is the ending of Season 1, this is still a good show to me.

The ending to Season 2 was dope and I thought they did a good job bringing it full circle despite the obvious blunders they had along the way.  

The acting and cinematography in this show keeps pulling me back in, and I love the mood they're able to portray for Seattle.  Joint looks dark and depressing as hell.  
laugh.gif
  But that works for this show, ESPECIALLY this season with the touchy, gritty subject matter.  

I know mostly everyone has given up on this show, but Season 3 has been nothing short of amazing. Last night's episode was :wow:

Not sure if this season has done enough to warrant a season 4, but if this is the end, they went out with a little dignity.

*edit*

Just read that the director who did The Silence of the Lambs, did last night's episode.

Last edited:
Missed this thread, but have been watching since the beginning. 

Creepy storyline this season, but I guess it's the reality of the world we live in. Tough times out there for some kids. 

eek.gif
 episode this week!

The episode this week though?! Sheesh!!!! Amazing acting. That **** was brutal to watch.

I understand why a lot of people gave up on this show after the first season (I thought season 2 was good), but they're really missing some excellent television this season.

The last 5 minutes of the show was :frown: :smh:

Gut-wrenching scene...especially knowing that Becker said he was going to mess w/ weights on the noose to make Seward suffer.

I wonder how they'll wrap everything up next week?

Beyond the final scene...I was tight they didnt hit us with the end theme music.

C.O. has to something ill coming to him.

So judging from the promo video for this week's finale, I take it we're getting a Season 4?  

If so.....
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom