THE KILLING SEASON 3 , new story ..premiers 6/2/2013 ....looks good

^ Not yet, but the promo seems to hint at it.

They discover a new body that ties in with the homeless teen killings (has a missing finger).

Damn that ending was serious.

Scumbag Becker messing with Seward's weights so he would suffer when he got hanged.
mean.gif

I thought the season would've ended with Linden saving Seward and stopping his execution. Glad they didn't go with the happy ending for Seward.

Now I don't know what the hell's gonna happen for the season finale. Looks like a cop is implicated in the murders.

Man I'm still hurting from Bullet getting killed; poor Holder.

Actually, I'm not sure about this, but did Becker sabotage the counter-weight?  I thought that he was only willing to go as far as not letting Seward see his son, but to have him suffer like that was maybe beyond him?  They mentioned earlier in the episode that they were giving him more meals, so it was foreshadowing that the counter-weight might come into play later in the episode?  Becker freezing before putting the noose on Seward gave me the impression that he was scared that he was about to send a man to his death rather than guilt about sabotaging the weights... 

What do you guys think?

Yeah, I'm not sure what to think about how Becker acted.  He could've felt guilty for messing with the weights, or he just could've felt bad for Seward possibly being innocent.  Or maybe he looked at Seward and felt like an **** for how he treated him during his time on death row.  

For awhile there, I swore up and down that Becker had something to do with the killings.  Now I'm not so sure.  Didn't his wife say that he'd disappear at night for hours at a time?  

Actually, I'm not sure about this, but did Becker sabotage the counter-weight?  I thought that he was only willing to go as far as not letting Seward see his son, but to have him suffer like that was maybe beyond him?  They mentioned earlier in the episode that they were giving him more meals, so it was foreshadowing that the counter-weight might come into play later in the episode?  Becker freezing before putting the noose on Seward gave me the impression that he was scared that he was about to send a man to his death rather than guilt about sabotaging the weights... 

What do you guys think?

I would think that the weights were sabotaged beforehand. Also, if you know you're gonna die, how are you going to eat? Seward made mention of this...chef makes the best meal b/c he knows it's being sent back to the kitchen where he can chow down.

I honestly think that the cop that Holder beat up is the one responsible for the murders.

*Still no sign of Kaylee.

Last edited:
I think Becker's reaction to Seward's hanging is a combination of him being guilty about messing with Seward's counterweights and the actual hanging itself being too much for him, despite all the **** he was talking to Seward about relishing the moment in the previous episodes.

Another factor could be him feeling guilty about not letting Seward see Adrian before he hanged, especially considering all the issues he has with his own son.

Was gonna create this thread a while ago..

Season 2 was extremely disappointing.. 1 was epic.. And this one has been surprisingly good, i still gotta catch the latest episode tho

A few interesting theories, all of which, could be true.

I wonder if we're all over-thinking it, or if the writers intentionally left it a bit ambiguous for us... 

Yeah I'm sure I'm over thinking it. I'm just waiting on that twist like the first 2 seasons I guess. Maybe there won't be a major one this time? Guess we'll find out.

i dont think francis cared if he was innocent or not ...he seems like he believes in the legal system right or wrong 

i just think he was probably feeling guilty about changing the weights

also from the previews it seems as if its gonna be a cop behind all of this

i dont know how linden didnt realize they been drive for a pretty long time 

how could he have gone to the cabin and then back that fast?

i dont know how linden didnt realize they been drive for a pretty long time 

how could he have gone to the cabin and then back that fast?
Just watched it and I was thinking that the whole time.  I figured he was in the trunk.

Pretty good finale though.  I was definitely waaaaay off with who I thought the killer was the entire season.  
laugh.gif

So with that abrupt ending, I wonder if there's another season coming.  
nerd.gif

mad men about to end after next season and so is breaking

but i think they're doing a crime drama about detroit

I was only so-so on this finale.  Sometimes, I think it's just an easy way out for the writers to suddenly reveal that it was Skinner all along... unless it was hinted throughout the season, but I obviously missed it.  

As for season 4... well, they have the actors signed... up to AMC to see if they wanna pick it up again. 

I was only so-so on this finale.  Sometimes, I think it's just an easy way out for the writers to suddenly reveal that it was Skinner all along... unless it was hinted throughout the season, but I obviously missed it.  

As for season 4... well, they have the actors signed... up to AMC to see if they wanna pick it up again. 
Some shows should just end...this ran it's course season 2 and this season was another let down.

Having Casey Jones take the wrap for the murders was not written well, AT ALL.

Netflix picked it up for a final six episodes. :smokin :smokin

The Killing is getting a new life — again.

Netflix is bringing back the canceled police drama for a fourth and final season of six episodes that will be available to its 40 million members worldwide.

The Killing, a serialized murder mystery that ran on AMC, was canceled after its second season but was later brought back for a third season. It was canceled again after its most recent run.

Mireille Enos and Joel Kinnaman play Seattle homicide detectives Sarah Linden and Stephen Holder, respectively, in the series, which is based on the Danish drama, Forbrydelsen. The pair investigated the Rosie Larsen murder in the first two seasons and tracked a serial killer in Season 3.

The first three seasons are available on Netflix. The streaming service did not announce when new episodes would be available for viewing.

"The rich, serialized storytelling in The Killing thrives on Netflix, and we believe that it is only fitting to give Sarah Linden and Stephen Holder a proper send-off," Netflix vice president Cindy Holland said in a statement.

"It's a true testament to The Killing creator Veena Sud and the stellar cast led so compellingly by Mireille Enos and Joel Kinnaman that fans remained so passionate about the show," said David Madden, president of Fox Television Studios, which produces the show.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2013/11/15/killing-netflix-tv-amc/3609183/

Last edited:
Wow, didn't really see this coming.  Guess they gotta wrap up Linden's storyline. 

This show never dies.  
laugh.gif

Looking back, that S3 finale pissed me off.  Cheap ending.  Although it'll be interesting to see how Linden's story wraps up.  And more Holder is always a good thing.  

Wonder if they're gonna spend the entire season addressing Linden offing that guy or will it be dealt with quickly and they'll just move onto a new case?

Don't care what anyone says...I'll forever love this show, cheap endings and all. There was too much good in between the bad for me to say it sucked.

Is it really over though? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom